AMDN Inc / cash prize winning

1 p.o box 2000 graham wa 98338-2000Graham, WA, United States Review updated:

they keep sending me letters in the mail stateing i made the list
and other people forfeited there winnings by not responding soon enough i won ( yeah right) 36,263,112.00 then on the bottom it says pay to the order of me with a different amount 36 millon
where did the rest of the money go??? i check online its a scam the address is a pobox that says graham wa but the po box checks out in new mexico i gave this letter to my local police dept

Comments

Va
  6th of Nov, 2007
AMDN Inc - Fake money winnery

I was sent mail saying i won money at this co. I was told to send ten dollars back to them to collect money. I didnt like no phone number and a po box on the address. I think it is a fake.

Ke
  7th of Nov, 2007

I received one of these 8 x 10 envelopes in the mail also, in researching online I found many people have sent in their $10 to receive another letter requesting $100. and never again hearing from these people. I too thought it odd that it didn't give a sweepstakes source and since I don't enter sweepstakes this was definitely a heads up for me.

I checked the zip code with the post office and guess what - there is NO Graham WA at zip code 98338. Since I won't be responding for my (laugh out loud) $10,276,431.00, I hope that everyone who gets one of these sends a complaint to the attorney generals office in WA. It's time the FBI checked out a certain PO Box 2000.
Thanks to Complaint Board for revealing the scam!

Su
  1st of Dec, 2007

I received this letter telling me how many past
recipients have forfeited their cash and prize winning opportunities because they did not respond in time or simply threw away their "Pay-
ment Directive Advisement. I was ready to send
them $35.00 , but decided to check out what others had to say . Thank you for the warning ! !