AMC Theatres / AMC Entertainment Holdings / pricing policy
Your web site advertised a show as being a "Standard" format, when we arrived at the theater we were told they wanted us to pay a $5 up charge per ticket because it had Dolby sound. Which we were told was not Standard?
This happened on 7 Aug 18 at the Arapahoe 16 theater in Aurora, CO for the 3:30 PM showing. We are Stub members.
Make sure your website information is the same as what we can expect at the theater. For our troubles we would like you to provide us - Two free passes.
More AMC Theatres / AMC Entertainment Holdings Complaints & Reviews
- AMC Theatres - not allowing you to take in food or drinks 
- AMC Theaters - employment 
- AMC Theatres - lack of customer service 
- AMC Theaters - concession prices 
- AMC Theater - underage children in rated r movies unattended by adults 
- AMC Theatres / AMC Entertainment Holdings - late movie start
- AMC Theatres / AMC Entertainment Holdings - customer service
- AMC Theatres / AMC Entertainment Holdings - ticket purchase
- AMC Theatres / AMC Entertainment Holdings - theater closing 15 minutes after the last show but won't let me in because I was there 20 minutes after the last show 
- AMC Theatres / AMC Entertainment Holdings - unethical behavior and contamination