Ambit Energy / not reading meters and using higher rate

301 West WilkinsLeague City, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 281-508-2059

we recently fixed duct work in attic to lower our electric bill, to our surprise we get the bill and it is higher, higher rates and more usage till we read our meter and found out that we our alot lower now than when they read, they estimated our bill and charged us a higher rate than what they advertise as thier going rate!!! do not trust them they choose when to estimate your bill at the highest rate possible to borrow your money!!! bad company, bad for Americans!!!

Comments

Ke
  25th of Aug, 2008
Zurvita Choice can help with your problem. Zurvita Choice and MXenergy just launched in Texas, Georgia, Michigan, Ohio and New York. MXenergy is a ten plus year old company with an impeccable record for quality customer services. This year, MXenergy was listed in the top 100 business's in this country. With Mxenergy thru Zurvita Choice, you can have peace of mind that your energy needs are taken care of. For more detailed information and to check out our month to month plans or lock in your rate for three years (like a fixxed rate mortgage) go to www.electrifyyourcashflow.com.

Or call Kelly Rorick at 713-823-3585; www.electrifyyourcashflow.com
Lo
  16th of Jul, 2009
Your retail electric company doesn't read the meter - your delivery service does (Centerpoint, AEP, ENcor, etc) - this makes no sense! Even TXU doesn't read their own meters - sorry you have been misinformed.
Lo
  16th of Jul, 2009
You have been misinformed about meter reading.
Sa
  21st of Feb, 2010
i really want to know is your bills will get lower when you accept ambit energy i am working for them i just made my investment and change from coned to ambit but to continuous on this i need to see all this about it...i really don't like to lie people and i will get concern if this for i am working now, , , , , to lie people...i will loose my money but i will sleep peacefully everyday if somebody knows about this let me know at sandradelperu@hotmail.com
Ar
  9th of Sep, 2010
Ambit Energy is a great opportunity for people looking save on their energy cost and at the same time help others save on their energy costs. Currently Ambit is the #1 Top earning company as per INC 500 Magazine. Do I need to say any more?

We just made a major announcement of expanding markets and we are now able to offer the same savings opportunity to small businesses in TX.

I can go on and on about how great Ambit Energy is. Three thumbs up .. oops sorry I only have two thumbs. :)

Find out Why does Ambit Energy Work? http://bit.ly/9F7KwR
Save money and Join Ambit Now http://bit.ly/9Vn3kR
Ca
  3rd of Apr, 2011
It seems to be a legitimate company so far. I saved $30 on my bill and am not giving more money to Coned- how could I lose? I will keep you posted.
If you want to save money or earn money check out http://winwinenergy.joinambit.com/

Ambit Energy Holdings Logo Ambit Energy Holdings