Ambit Energy Holdings / Electricity

1 Houston, TX, United States

I signed a 12 months contract with Ambit Energy in August 2016 for a low rate. I always check all my bills once a month online to make sure everything in good standing (internet, tv, eletricity...). Anyway, when I logged in on Ambit website on December 18 it said that my service is being disconnected and I need to call immediately. When I called and talked to them for hours and they told me that someone made the switch to a different electricity provider. I was shocked to hear that because I wasn't calling anyone to switch but they charged me $275 early termination fee. And when I asked about signing up another 12 months contract they told me the new rate it was almost 18% higher than the old rate that I signed up for in August 2016. This company is a scam artist. DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH AMBIT ENERGY! They purposely kicked me out of my service that have with them, so they can charge me $275 early termination fee, and then want me to sign a new 12 months contract with them with a much higher rate. AMBIT ENERGY IS A SCAMP COMPANY! Do not do any business with anything related to Ambit Energy. And this is for electricity for my laundromat in Houston, TX. Again, DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH AMBIT ENERGY!

Ki