Amber Scurry / her character

1 PennsylvaniaUnited States Review updated:

I recently came into contact with an Amber Scurry. She made several racist remarks regarding people of different ethnicities dating. Then degraded to using racial slurs. Normally it would be something I would brush off but the claim that she works with troubled kids and saying she is a case worker was very troubling for me to come to terms with. Everyone is entitled to their view and opinion on things, but when that person is entrusted to care for others they should be held to a much higher standard on the things they say and do in public. I feel the statements she made reflects poorly on herself and poorly on anyone who encourages such behavior. I hope this finds someone anyone can make a positive difference.

• Updated by Accountability715, Feb 10, 2019

I encountered this individual on social media where she proclaimed she does not believe people of different ethnicities should be involved together or breed. It's troubling as she is a case worker for disadvantaged children in Philadelphia . This kids are already having a hard enough time. To put their lives and happiness in jeopardy because of her personal political/racist views is absurd. And the fact she still works there backs up that Turning Point may not be as concerned about children's well-being as they claim to be. Beware of this company and definitely of Amber Scurry.

• Updated by Accountability715, Feb 11, 2019

This woman decided she wanted everyone to know her racist opinions. When I confronted her about it she flew into a rage, hurling racial slurs and insulted my mother for no apparent reason. Normally things like this don't bother me, but the fact she claims she is a psychologist and works with at risk children makes this type of behavior unacceptable. She is obviously unstable and holds views on race that make her an an unacceptable candidate for employment or a good friendship. Hopefully someone can make use of this.

Ac
Feb 10, 2019

Comments

• Mr
      10th of Feb, 2019

Well, as someone working with similar children in NYC I can kind of see where she is coming from.

She might just want to protect the future children. I am European/American and have three European countries in my ancestry. I still get guff from 100%ers for being a MUTT.

However, being Bi-anything American I think, is what this country is all about.

• Mi
      11th of Feb, 2019

What the h3ll? Whoever wrote those messages should be ashamed.