ambassador limo / Dont Trust

company runs with fake insurance, bad criminal record drivers, fake saftey for limos, most reservation by e.mail, and owner hides in shadows, cash deals. if they show up on your wedding day or they did not, you cant proof it... be aware

Da

More ambassador limo Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ne
      Feb 23, 2009

It’s funny but I don’t think anyone will believe your crab
    Ambassador limo is one of the top companies in Toronto, We are not the biggest but we are the best
    Danny said: Our Company runs with fake insurance
    Ambassador limo responds: Are you an insurance agent, I don’t think you are qualified
    Danny said: We have drivers with bad criminal record
    Ambassador limo responds: Are you a criminal, have you been in jail before and you met anyone of my drivers?
    Danny said: We have Fake Safety for our limos
    Ambassador limo responds: Are you a mechanic, have you issued any fake safety for us before? I don’t think we need safety for our limos because all our limos are 2008 (brand new)
    Danny said: Most our reservation by email
    Ambassador limo responds: Means we are organized and our staff is doing an excellent job
    Danny said: Owner hides in shadows
    Ambassador limo responds: Our doors open for anyone to come and visit our office everybody in Toronto knows our location we don’t run the business form home
    Danny said: We do Cash deals
    Ambassador limo responds: Did you work in our collection department before; if you did then you should know that’s 95% of our client pays by credit card also nothing wrong if they want pay cash we always issue receipt for our client
    Danny said: If we show up on wedding or not there is no proof
    Ambassador limo responds: I will leave this answer to everyone read your comment witch I know the answer in advance they will call you (stupid layer)
    The comment you had posted means nothing to people because it’s fake, please don’t insult people intelligent. My advice to you just grow up and save yourself the time and try to do something for yourself and your family also if you have any personal problem with me you don’t need to go that way it’s very simple contact my office if you need help we will never hastate to help you out if needed, always my doors open to help people
    For public record I can challenge that fake Danny and I have document to proof he is a layer
    For any further info please contact me @ [protected]

• De
      Feb 25, 2009

I have used ambassador limousine before and the service was amazing the driver was well dressed and very polite the car was clean and very safe (In fact I have used them various times and even took my 2 year old daughter, whom I love very very much) so if I did not believe the cars were not safe you can bet that I would have never done that...I think Danny that you are bitter for some strange reason..I have met the owner and most of the staff and they are all very forthcoming and professional...you have not provided any explination for your greivance with Ambassador Limousine therefore I tend to not believe people that run on at the mouth..Get over it!!

• Pm
      Mar 10, 2009

Ambassador limo toronto limo mississauga limo how many names do you go by dont be fooled by the quick talking ZIAD (owner) this man and his company are thieves, they set fire to thier own limos when they cant pay the bills new cars hey in whos name ls limousine not ambassador the company has no finacing check the ownwerships for the cars befor booking

Mar 21, 2009

Ambassador Limo has the right to buy any limo company going out of business. Ziad has the money and the brains but someone like you doesn’t have any brain or money, We put you in the limo business trying to make a man of you but in fact we failed, any way we know jealousy is killing you, You can’t sleep thinking of us, Ambassador limo is growing big and (E) limo is sinking very quick (shame on you boy)also if you are going out of business we can offer you couple thousand dollars just to help your family to have some food until you go back to your labor work and we will close the company for you because your limo company worth zero to us and to the public. My advice to you is to take my offer because I promise you the way I put you in business I will get you out of it. I know you have no ego or dignity and I’m not to far from you so come to my office I will give you a couple thousand and drop your company registration and your cell phones (business use)I will waive the $3000 you owe me. Good Luck!

• Li
      Mar 28, 2009

All the good Comment are coming from the people that works in the Comoany ..lool
    what a freaking joke these people are !!!
    Yes they are full of it and we will keep on telling every one on how bad there are .
    The owner is one of a kind ..he hire kids to run the show and he is busy fruading people.

Mar 29, 2009

Here is My point of view :
    I have working with the owner for almost 5 years ( as a Affiliate )..I NEVER EVER had an Issue with the man .
    He worked hard and yes some times along the way things do happen ..

As for him hiring kids ..ummmmm ..!! 80 % of Microsoft is between the age of 18 and 35, Does that mean bill gates is an ### ?!?!?!?! there is nothing worng with hairing young people that are full of energy and hard work.

Any ways ..For those haters..I would say :
    -Focus on your work .
    -Leave the guy alone .
    - And move on ..cuz karma is a B*&%$

Exp

Apr 04, 2009

Yes you should claim Lisa name in first place
    Danny & pmiller this a man name but because you are not you had chosen a name will suit you and you should probably pick up a
    la senza flyer, my wife told me their having a good sale on bras for the implants I heard your getting this summer. Good Luck with that! I guess we will have to start calling you Lisa from now on.

• Li
      May 20, 2009

Denny and NeNo works there (that explain the good words)
    bad bad people (PERIOD), yes fake insurance, fake names, every thing is wrong in there.

They have been in the new paper (the sun) for shaftting people >

• Jj
      Jun 11, 2009

DO NOT GO WITH THESE PEOPLE, THEY ARE LIARS!!! and thats how you spell LIAR not LAYERS [censored]!

• Ea
      Oct 01, 2009

Unfortunately I tend to agree with the original poster on this one. In our case, Ambassador supplied us with a limo with a non-functioning air conditioning unit on a day the temperatures were 30C and basically ruined our wedding day. Im still struggling to get some form of compensation from them. So far, nothing. My experience has been very poor and the follow-up even worse.

• To
      Oct 19, 2009

Well, I'm glad to see that were not the only ones that got the banana from these guys. Nine months ago we were referred to Ambassador Limo by Babylon Video. Babylon Video highly recommended these guys, and said they would take care of us no matter what, needless to say they were very convincing, and we ended up going with them. That was our first mistake. Our second was agreeing to pay up front. That left us no bargaining chip when the limo showed up 25 min late and with no A/C, in the middle a hot humid day in the summer. My bride was livid, and of course that set everything offf to a bad start. Things only got better as soon as we got into the airconditioned hall. I hate to bad mouth these guys, but if they atleast offered us a partial refund or some kind of compensation I (not my wife) could have forgiven them. Anyhow, thats our debacle. Lesson learned stay away from Babylon Video (if they refer you to these guys) and Ambassador Limo.

Tony & Sandy

ps forgot to mention, the limo they sent stunk of alcohol and cigarettes

• Ra
      Oct 27, 2009

Tony & Sandy i really will love if you guys can give me call ask for Rafi Michael at Babylon exit 7 evry one have problems i need you guys call me but i look at 2009 and 2008 i can find Tony & Sandy

• To
      Dec 01, 2009

Toronto's Video Babylon is one scary company. The whole bunch of them are thugs that want to show up at your door and break your knee caps if you say one thing about them. If they try and put a decent product out there and stop trying to deceive everyone. Please would maybe stop laughing at the finished product

Sep 16, 2010

Ziad he like to scam everyone

He does lots fraud

Ziad talk lots [censor] about 2 of kind limo

Sep 16, 2010

Most of the limo ziad have there stolen

Sep 16, 2010

Everyone should beware of gaving ur ceadit card number to ambassador limo

Sep 16, 2010

Ambassador limo they make u pay cash so they don't want pay the taxes so one should report them to revenue Canada

U work for ziad too

There limo smells too

Sep 16, 2010

They should stop setting there cars on fire

• Tm
      Mar 04, 2011

Our driver was 40 minutes late
    The service was absolutely unacceptable as we were ready and waiting as a courtesy to our driver 10 minutes prior, the owner of the venue we were waiting at was concerned that our driver was not coming and all.
    Half an hour later we were ready to take a taxi.
    I was shocked, disappointed and disgusted at the condition of my limousine in which Ambassador Limousine Service /Toronto Limousine Service finally provided.
    Open beer cans, liquor bottles, food on the floor, and empty 2L coke and sprite bottles.
    I didn’t find anything classy about the clanking and rolling bottles over my shoes and my new husbands as the driver excelled and broke throughout our drive home.
    I sent them an email and then called Ambassador and was told that the owner was not in the office, after a few minutes he "magically" appeared. He said that his name was Daniel and he would look into this matter. When my husband called two days later Daniel said that the owner was not going to be in until the following Wednesday. He put us on to Sam (who had no last name) who we believe to be Ziad Jarrar, (the owner of the company) who said that the vehicle broke down…. Well hellllooo!! Should they have not told us that this occurred, the driver did call my matron of honor and said that they would be 5-10 min late, then he called her again saying he’d be 5 min more, 20 minutes later!!!
    He just hung up on my husband….. nice. Here is just one of the pictures that we took that night. This is NOT the service that you want to deal with, they are shadey.
    In the terms and conditions of our contract it states that if the driver is waiting 15 min there is an additional charge of $90.00 and so on.
    This means that I should invoice Ambassador Limo Services/ Toronto Limo Services $ 270.00 because we were waiting almost 45 minutes = $270.00
    They offered us a $ 50 credit, for this experience?
    I don’t want to step foot inside any of there limos. Helloooo, I was the BRIDE and I’m ticked off as this was supposed to be a night to remember……

• Tm
      Mar 04, 2011

who ever is writing good things about this company means you work there...sad. They think they know how how to "pass the buck", but what goes around comes around... I think they just met there match!

Jul 19, 2011

I agree, do not use this service. We used them for our wedding and despite having a signed contract they refused to drive us home without giving an additional $200.00 cash. The driver called the owner who laughed at me and told us to walk home and did not care what the contract said. We were left there at 2 am on our wedding night hashing it out, we ended up calling the police and they said they could not force them but we definatley had a case for small claims court. We ended up opening a wedding gift so we could get a ride home, which was around 3:30 am b/c of the whole incident. It was a horrible thing to go thru on our wedding night. We also posted a story in aug 2008 about this incident and the manager denied the whole thing and told a totally different story to the Toronto Sun Newspaper, but little did he know that we had the police report and he totally contradicted himself, it was hilarious. They are not trust worthy to say the least.

• Gg
      Jun 18, 2013

The company frauded our credit card with bogus charges after we paid. They didnt keep up the contract and sent us a limo that was falling apart with holes in the walls, duct taped together, with screws sticking out and no a/c and no stereo.

We were supposed to get a lincoln navigator and called weeks and days before to confurm this and had it in our contract down to the plate of the vehicle but instead got a beat up ghetto abused hummer with a driver who was dressed like a thug in a casual denim jacket w ith jeans. It was so embarassing.

We gave the guy 500 bucks cash because we sure as hell werent paying the full amount of the remainder which was 750 for that piece of crap.

Their excuse was the limo broke down but how come the driver Blake that we booked wasnt there? Did he break down too?

We just recently saw they charged our credit card 300 even tho we paid 250 deposit plus 500 so that's 750 ... but our total was only 900 so now we have paid 1050 ... can you say fraud???????

The indian girl I spoke to told my husband "at least were not black or African" when he complained about their horribly run company... looks like its small claims court for these pigs and us... this isnt over

THIS COMPANY IS A
    SCAM!!! Here is
    what they did to me: 1) The people who run this company "Cindy" (odd
    name for a Pakistani woman; hence maybe fake name) and Ziad Jarrar (name
    unvalidated) 2) Act like con artists; Cindy answers the calls, plays "mrs.
    nice" until she has payment from you then she flips her face over into
    "Dr. Evil" 3) They pressure you to leave a deposit making up excuses
    such as "car is on hold for you for only two days" "car is in
    repairs" "you will like this car, most people do" "someone
    else is asking for the car too" DON'T BELIEVE ANY OF IT!!! 3) Will tell
    you they have any car ever known to mankind available (THIS IS A LIE). If they
    allow you to view the car (which they make it seem like viewings are not
    recommeneded or the car is in repairs or not in service). They stage an act.
    They probably give a couple of bucks to an independent driver to have you view
    the car, somewhere other than their business location (which I don't think even
    exists). They gave me an address to view the car rental at some strange man's
    residence who claimed to not know anything about the transaction which is
    completely absured considering the service was going to be provided through
    him. The car was NOTwhat I asked and paid a deposit for!!! Speaking of
    deposit, they REFUSED to add any service information on my payment
    authorization form which should be a RED FLAG right away! 4) They took a
    deposit on a car from me, lied to me about the availability of the car and the
    worst part is, they weren't going to pay up to it. 5) "Cindy" made a
    360 degree turn with her persona, went from following up to NEVER ANSWERING MY
    CALLS, DEFLECTING MY MESSAGES, BASICALLY TELLING ME TO "SCREW OFF" 6)Went
    to the police, they were even RUDE to the police. Cindy hung up on his face!
    Ziad was really rude, rambling on about he was assured everything he was doing
    was legal even though it was unethical given that he's LYING to people and
    scamming them of their money. 7) Went to their address location MIDDAY
    advertised online to confront them--doesn't even exist! No "company"
    sign, no cars, no sign of life! 8) Went to City of Mississauga
    since all their addresses are listed in Mississauga
    and was told that their so called "business" isn't even registered
    with the government! PURE LIES! AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL POSSIBLE COSTS OR
    information detailed on it 4) always ask to view cars ON SITE; never leave any
    deposits without a detailed account of service and type and condition of car on
    paper in writing 5) View actual car before making any deposits/payments 6) Only
    agree to small deposits ($50 max), if everything else mentioned above is in
    place 7) Go to complaintsboard.ca and search company name and/phone number.
    Check google reviews. Check this negative review on company:
    8) Check your city to see if business is registered 9) Don't fall for seemingly
    "nice" people as they could be manipulating you into a purchase 10)
    Goodluck!

Apr 06, 2014

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!!! Here is what they did to me: 1) The people who run this company "Cindy" (odd name for a Pakistani woman; hence maybe fake name) and Ziad Jarrar (name unvalidated) 2) Act like con artists; Cindy answers the calls, plays "mrs. nice" until she has payment from you then she flips her face over into "Dr. Evil" 3) They pressure you to leave a deposit making up excuses such as "car is on hold for you for only two days" "car is in repairs" "you will like this car, most people do" "someone else is asking for the car too" DON'T BELIEVE ANY OF IT!!! 3) Will tell you they have any car ever known to mankind available (THIS IS A LIE). If they allow you to view the car (which they make it seem like viewings are not recommeneded or the car is in repairs or not in service). They stage an act. They probably give a couple of bucks to an independent driver to have you view the car, somewhere other than their business location (which I don't think even exists). They gave me an address to view the car rental at some strange man's residence who claimed to not know anything about the transaction which is completely absured considering the service was going to be provided through him. The car was NOTwhat I asked and paid a deposit for!!! Speaking of deposit, they REFUSED to add any service information on my payment authorization form which should be a RED FLAG right away! 4) They took a deposit on a car from me, lied to me about the availability of the car and the worst part is, they weren't going to pay up to it. 5) "Cindy" made a 360 degree turn with her persona, went from following up to NEVER ANSWERING MY CALLS, DEFLECTING MY MESSAGES, BASICALLY TELLING ME TO "SCREW OFF" 6)Went to the police, they were even RUDE to the police. Cindy hung up on his face! Ziad was really rude, rambling on about he was assured everything he was doing was legal even though it was unethical given that he's LYING to people and scamming them of their money. 7) Went to their address location MIDDAY advertised online to confront them--doesn't even exist! No "company" sign, no cars, no sign of life! 8) Went to City of Mississauga since all their addresses are listed in Mississauga and was told that their so called "business" isn't even registered with the government! PURE LIES! AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL POSSIBLE COSTS OR THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND THEN AVOID YOU! P.S. They also go under a different name AMBASSADOR LIMO!!! ANOTHER PHONE NUMBER" [protected]. AVOID AVOID AVOID. TIPS for safe searches: 1) always check references on company; check for company reputation 2) always visit company on site (never deal over the phone or internet) 3) never sign any contracts without full service information detailed on it 4) always ask to view cars ON SITE; never leave any deposits without a detailed account of service and type and condition of car on paper in writing 5) View actual car before making any deposits/payments 6) Only agree to small deposits ($50 max), if everything else mentioned above is in place 7) Go to complaintsboard.ca and search company name and/phone number. Check google reviews. Check this negative review on company: https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/ambassador-limo-mississauga-ontario-c157598.html 8) Check your city to see if business is registered 9) Don't fall for seemingly "nice" people as they could be manipulating you into a purchase 10) Goodluck!

Hi,

Those of you who have had a negative experience with this so called company "Ambassador Limosine", please email me with some information about your experience and we can start a joint petition against this company. Have all your paperwork ready and we can take it to different agencies to see what they say. My email address is the following: [protected]@hotmail.com

Thank you!

Apr 06, 2014

Another name that this SCAMMING company runs under is called "Milestone Limousines Inc". They change their name and numbers in hopes of avoiding a bad reputation and losing clientale with a previous name they held. Be very careful.

Here are some TIPS for safe searches when seeking rental/event car service: 1) always check references on company;
    check for company reputation 2) always visit company on site (never deal over
    the phone or internet) 3) never sign any contracts without full service
    information detailed on it 4) always ask to view cars ON SITE; never leave any
    deposits without a detailed account of service and type and condition of car on
    paper in writing 5) View actual car before making any deposits/payments 6) Only
    agree to small deposits ($50 max), if everything else mentioned above is in
    place 7) Go to complaintsboard.ca and search company name and/phone number.
    Check google reviews. Check this negative review on company:
    8) Check your city to see if business is registered 9) Don't fall for seemingly
    "nice" people as they could be manipulating you into a purchase 10)
    Goodluck!