Amazon.com / seller account suspended
i was a seller on amazon. i went to check my orders, when i had a email saying my account was suspended. they said it was linked to another account that was suspended. i do not have nor have i had a account that has been suspended.
i called customer service. they said to email the performance team. i did they responded saying if i emailed them again they would not reply. so i called the corporate office only to be connected to a answering machine. left message but never got a reply. so i wrote 3 letters to the corporate office. and again no reply. i had a good seller rating.
so i tried before posting here. as you can see amazon does not seam to care about there sellers or buyers. and these are the ones who put them where they are at. without them then they would be no amazon.
they would not even let me download my invetory list.
seams no one checks behind there emploies as if they did. then they would answer your emails instead of just deleating them, or just erase your message off the answering machine. maybe they just connect you to one that does not even record your message you just think it doesbruce
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - fraud and cheating! 
- Amazon.com - amazon store card
- Amazon.com - couldn't get refund from amazon
- Amazon.com - cannot sign into account
- Amazon.com - ld042050215fr
- Amazon - moto e4