Amazon.com / unshipped & undelivered paid for item
On November 16, 2007, I sent a $99.92 cheque to Amazon.com as a payment for two books I ordered. After about 7 weeks, I received only one book. Since then I've sent e-mails, letters, and even a registered letter personally addressed to Amazon.com CEO.
However, all my messages have been totally ignored. No reply explaining the cause of this unfortunate error for which Amazon.com is the sole responsible has been issued up-to-now. I said 'unfortunate' because I urgently needed the book to hand over a research proposal.
I've all the neccessary evidence and I 'm fully responsible for what I'm declaring.
my order reference number: [protected]
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - fraud and cheating! 
- Amazon.com - cannot sign into account
- Amazon.com - ld042050215fr
- Amazon - moto e4
- Amazon - fraudulent charge for membership 
- Amazon Online - customer service does nothing to help