Amazon.com/Bill WA / an additional charge to my account

There is an additional charge from Amazon to my debit account for $16.95 that I know nothing about. I did not order anything for this price. It seems to be an additional charge that was made after I ordered a camera from them.

Comments

• Me
      3rd of Oct, 2012

After purchasing items from Amazon.com there was a charge on our credit card bill that listed Amazon.com/ Bill WA. Two days later someone made a $500 purchase with that same credit card at an Office Max in Washington state. We don't live in Washington but I suspect who ever processed our Amazon.com purchase also stole our credit card information and made a purchase with our credit card. Is there a billing center in Washington State that processes Amazon.com purchases? There seems to be some thiefs among their staf[censored]

• Br
      3rd of Oct, 2012

Good luck!

• De
      26th of Mar, 2013

Please explain the charges on 2/24 for $28.00 and the charges on 2/25 for $22.98 and $29.88.. They are from AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTS AMZN.COM WA. charged to my Mastercard.

• De
      26th of Mar, 2013

Please explain the charges to my mastercard of $28.00 on 2/24 and $22.98 and $29.88 on 2/25. Thank you!!

• Wa