Amazon / shipping fee
I bought a book from Amazon and was supposed to get a free shipping. I paid for my book but did not get any confirmations.
One week later I decided to contact the seller to ask what was going on and I was shocked when he said that I did not pay for shipping. He said that shipping was not free and that he will not ship my item until I pay for shipping.
I refused and asked for a refund but he did not reply.
I am 100% sure there was said free shipping! I am very disappointed with Amazon, I used to buy a lot from them but I will not do that again. They scammed me once and they will do that again! Avoid!
More Amazon Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - fraud and cheating! 
- Amazon.com - book order
- Amazon - late fees and customer service!
- Amazon.com/Bill WA - an additional charge to my account 
- Amazon.com - prime membership and shipping 
- Amazon - email and password theft