Amazon Lanka Internet Jobs And Data Entry Jobs Training Institute / cheating about earning e money

May 11, 2015
internet jobs and data entry jobs training institute
no 377/ colombo road, seeduwa
Phone: 071595904/ 0113110297
Amazon Lanka is an institute which earn money from cheating innocent people.. they publish advertisements in television and newspapers mentioning that users joining with amazon lanka can earn money more than 100, 000rs while working at home.. when i first contacted them they said that they provide work for us after completing the one day workshop at their institute.. i have paid rs. 7500 and joined for the workshop. It was a waste of time and money i was too late when noticing that they have cheated for my money.. they said they work with 12 companies to provide internet jobs and data entry jobs and handed over us an acceptance to fill in and sign.. i have also signed that and paid the fee thinking that they would provide work for me.. but after the training they only gave us some company names (neobux, freelancer, upwork) to create accounts ourself and i understood that this is a fraud because everybody knows those companies are free to join with.. please do something for this frauds and stop them from cheating innocent and poor people just like me.. rs. 7500 is a big value for poor people like us.. and this cheating is unacceptable.. hope you do something soon..

Amazon Lanka Internet Jobs And Data Entry Jobs Training Institute

A  19th of Oct, 2015 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This is true. for an amount like 7500 rupees, all they provide us for are some of web domains (and a couple of miserable tutes, loaded and useless CDs and a lunch packet that they highly boast about) where anyone in the world can register for free. We have to manage all the rest ourselves and their customer care representatives and more importantly, the so called lecture himself are such great people to talk to, if you got a problem. Talking with personal experience, what you finally get from the lecturer is a, "so, there is nothing we can do" and the women at the phone, they are the worst people i have ever talked to on the phone. They do not hesitate to tell whatever that come to their mouths at the moment and literally, they haul with words at you.
It was really a relief to know that i am not the only one who is in this status and i am sure there are many. Authorities must do some research about what happens to all those poor and hopeful people including ones as young as school leavers who throw a big amount of money out of their hands for nothing.
If this website has a purpose, this disguised fraud mentioned above should be seen to by authorities in the country.
A  22nd of Nov, 2015 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I am Live in Southern province.My home town Is Matara.I am a Job Seeker.I have experience in office pkg.I am 27 age and married. have a little baby. so I can't unable to go out and doing a job.So I really like to join your company and doing a online job.If you think that I am suitable for join please call me or mail me.also I am a poor girl.My hussband only doing a job.

my email- hiroshi.ahangama@gmail.com

Thank you.
A  12th of Dec, 2017 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Thank you for reveal these things.
A  4th of Jan, 2018 by
i also like to do the data entry so please tell me how i can do that my email address is nuwan1sampath1kumara1@gmail.com