Amazon India / Refund not received

1 Mumbai, India Review updated:

My name is Vishakha J Ambekar. I have not received refund of Rs. 1029 from Amazon India and it's been 2 months I am waiting for my refund.

I ordered a product "S Noilite 23" Straight Natural Black Full Head Clip In Hair Extensions 8 Piece 18 Clips Hairpiece Trendy Design." When I received the product it was a local product and not was S Neolite brand. Quality was also bad so I raised a request to return this product on 21th May 2016 and i should have received a cheque of refund within 7-10 working days.

After few days I called customer care to ask about my refund status they said cheque is in transit it will take another 3-4 days. In the 2nd week of June I again called and asked they said cheque was "lost in transit" they will initiate a request for a "second cheque" and it will take 7 days, i requested them I dont want cheque and give direct credit in my account through online transfer but the executive said as per their policy if they failed to give cheque twice then only they can give refund from online transfer.

So I expected that i will receive my refund till last week of June but again they failed to give cheque of refund. I called again on 04-07-2016, 07-07-2016, 11-07-2016, 23-07-2016, 27-07-2016

Reasons = We are initiating online transfer. We will pocess your refund on priority.

= we can not give direct credit by online transfer.(You have to wait for 10 days. we will take action against employees for making false promises on your request. you will definately recieve a cheque of refund - Senior Executive

= Cheque is in transit.

= Cheque was presented to bank but bank refused to accept as their was name mismatch. We are processing direct tranfer. Kindly update your name in your amazon account.

= It was not processed as your bank details are not updated so update your name in bank details.

But even updating everything i have not recived refund.

I have submitted same complaint to consumer court with the same details because it is not a question only about my Rs.1029 but the willingness to provide refund on time on the part of amazon and it is not only my complaint about refund but there are many people with large amounts, which are not refunded.

If the action against such defaulting cases is not taken then it will reflect in rise of defaulters.

I would like to bring to your notice some cases mentioned on http://www.complaintboard.in/complaints-reviews/amazon-in-l290141.html

I believe appropriate action will be taken against company and its employees for causing mental harrasment.

Regards,
Vishakha J ambekar

Vi
Jul 31, 2016

Comments

Feb 09, 2017

Dear Sir,
    My name is Anurag Singh. On Date 23/01/17 i Purchase a SAMSUNG LED TV (ORDER # 405-7070850-1882756)
    made a payment to "Amazon.in" using State Bank of Travancore Debit Card Successfully, I cancel this order next day some reason.but amazon.in have not sent me the refund. i have made them so many requests on the phone and they have answer in the very set language that the refund has been sent to you and and we are not responsible for it.
    I approach to my bank with given refund ref. number Bank answer is

"Dear Sir,

We confirm that we have not received any refund from Amazon for the said ref. No.

Regards,