Amazon / fraud
Attachments3:25 PM (5 hours ago)
> I am a customer who bought a Microsoft surface tablet on December 25
> from Amazon website. I got the item in a
> different condition that did not look new and it looked damaged at
> some ends. I packed the item and returned it on January 5.
> I then waited for my refund which I never got.I was in touch with
> Amazon for three months but they did not help me. I was advised by my
> lawyer to file a claim.
> It was denied and I still have not gotten my refund.
> I am trying to use the money to pay for tuition and I would like to
> beg for the money to be returned to me.I know it would be special case
> but I believe that as a customer who has been loyal to Amazon I
> deserve to be given this consideration.
> I know that I made the right choice by buying my gadgets from Amazon.
> I got my phone, tablet and everything from Amazon.
> For all that I have been through, I would like to plead for whatever I can get.
> I have suffered a lot to my health because of this and I would like to
> be helped.
> I have gone through depression and stress because of this.
> I would like my money to be refunded.
More Amazon Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - fraud and cheating! 
- Amazon.com - book order
- Amazon - late fees and customer service!
- Amazon.com/Bill WA - an additional charge to my account 
- Amazon.com - prime membership and shipping 
- Amazon - email and password theft