Amazon Diet Pills / Unauthorized charges to my bank account

Texas, United States
2 weeks before christmas i received 2 shipments of amazon diet pills. I thought this was some kind of mistake because i didn't order them. There was no telephone number on their statement. I was very busy and put this aside to deal with until after christmas. I received another shipment of pills, this time i was able to find a number on the internet. After waiting 20 minutes i finally reached nick wilson at least that's what he said his name was. His voice sounded like the same person that had been telling me how sorry they were that i had to wait... Over and over again. He cancelled my account (Which should have never existed in the first place) gave me a confirmation number and after i kept insisting that i didn't order this product and didn't know who they were billing, he told me to check my bank statement and sure enough there were 6 checks submitted to my account and paid out with out my authorization. He told me to contact their accounts department after i verified this information. The mailbox is full at [protected] (The accounting dept) so, i am returning their product with a return receipt requested and have sent them an e-mail to support. Momemtumdirect.Net hopefully someone will help me get my money back. As of now, this company owes me $292.41.