Amazing Vouchers / Vouchers
I received a call on the 7th june 2017 from a lady by the name Phumza from Amazing vouchers in Century city(thats what she has told me). She told me they issue R1000 shopping vouchers every month for 12months and if i am interested i will have to pay R99p/m. It was tempting and ofcourse i agreed. She then asked fr my bank acc and i.d no of which i gave to her. She then said i will get my first voucher after 3days. I got suspicious and started to google their number and company and luckily found them but unfortunately its bad news. Everybody is complaining about paying debit orders for vouchers they have not received/used and when they call to cancelled they are mislead n treated rude. I thought i shud right this and i Luvuyo Gaji would also love to cancelled now i dnt want your vouchers please plus i am not working.
More Amazing Vouchers Complaints & Reviews
- Amazing Vouchers - Can not use their vouchers! 
- Amazing Vouchers - need to cancel my contract 
- Amazing Vouchers - I Need to cancel, but struggle to do so 
- Amazing Vouchers - What they say is not what you get! 
- Amazing Vouchers - They are not all that they say they are! 
- Amazing Vouchers - Cancellation of membership 
- Amazing Vouchers - debit orders going off of my account after canceling.
- Amazing Vouchers - STEALING 
- Amazing Vouchers - Do not want 2 cancell 
- Amazing Vouchers - I WANT MY MONEY