Amazing Vouchers / Unauthorized debit orders

South Africa Review updated:

I have joined Amazing vouchers in 2009 but after one month realized that for the money they are charging nothing of value was offered to the client. Now in 2013 they are still debiting my banking account with different amounts so it makes it very difficult to load a stop payment at my bank. I see that there are a lot of similar complaints about this company but it seems to no avail. How can the NCR allows this to continue? This is bluntly theft! Can somebody please assist the thousands of people that are being robbed daily. I have never used one of their vouchers!

Ro
Mar 26, 2013

Comments

• Aa
      Jun 03, 2013

I AM TRYING FOR THE LAST 18 MONTHS TO CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION . I TRIED PHONING THEM AS WELL AS EMAILING THEM BUT THEY STILL DEBIT MY ACCOUNT . IT COST ME R70 AT FNB TO REVERSE MY DEBIT .

• Da
      Apr 08, 2014

I have the same problem. iv'e stopped the debit order a few times at my bank but every month it still go off. that not the only problem i did't give any permission i have'nt even spoken to them, and there is 3 debit order from the same company. Amazing vouchers