Amazing Vouchers / False marketing and not allowing you to cancel

[email protected] , Cape Town, South Africa Review updated:
Phone: 021 525 5300

Dear Sir or Madam

I would like to ask for your advice, I received a phone call from an Amazing Vouchers' agent, A lady that advertised the company she was acting friendly because she even told me that she is staying from the same township that i'm staying at. After telling me of their services I joined but she asked of my ID number and my banking details. I made a mistake of giving out of my ID number and my banking details. I found out later that they are not giving what they promised to give, because I tried to go to one of their partners (according to them) but this company said they don't know anything about the company and their partnership and it seemed like I was not the first one who went there to try to access their free service. I have not used their service since I have joined.

Now I want them to unsigned me from the member's list, they ask me to provide a letter from my previous employer that says I'm no longer working, otherwise they can not unsign me. My question is, is it not my right to cancel anytime I want to?

Vn
Feb 3, 2015

Comments

• As
      19th of May, 2011
    Amazing Vouchers - CANCEL MEMBERSHIP
    South Africa

I WANT TO CANCELL MY MEMBERSHIP WITH THEM BUT NOW T5HEY TELL ME I MUST PAY TO CANCEL AS NO-ONE TOLD ME THAT WHEN I SIGNED UP.I DONT HAVE TIME ON A WEEKEND TO REDEEM THE VOUCHERS AS I WORK ALONE AND HAVE TWO KIDS WHO IS STILL SMALL SO I DONT HAVE THE TIME.BUT NOW THEY DONT WANT TO CANCEL THE MEMBERSHIP FOR ME

• Fa
      27th of May, 2011

Hi, no one told me that either! I am extremely upset. Did you ever manage to cancel your contract. I'm going to take this further, although i can't do it alone. Im new to Complaints Board, is there a way we could contact each other?

• Kg
      22nd of Jul, 2011
    Amazing Vouchers - scam
    amazing vouchers
    South Africa
    amazingvouchers.co.za

i was called today by one the agents from amazing vouchers and was offered a voucher from this guys this is not acceptebly as its a rip off according to new consumer act they not allowed to call us please stop this company as a lot of people are being ripped off.

• Mr
      16th of Aug, 2011

Hi, I want to cancel my contract,

Money is too tight to mention. I'm not using your product/services. I do not see why I have to pay for 0something I do not use. Please cancel this contract urgently!
    Membership No: AVM-LEON-21