Amazing Vouchers / False marketing and not allowing you to cancel
Dear Sir or Madam
I would like to ask for your advice, I received a phone call from an Amazing Vouchers' agent, A lady that advertised the company she was acting friendly because she even told me that she is staying from the same township that i'm staying at. After telling me of their services I joined but she asked of my ID number and my banking details. I made a mistake of giving out of my ID number and my banking details. I found out later that they are not giving what they promised to give, because I tried to go to one of their partners (according to them) but this company said they don't know anything about the company and their partnership and it seemed like I was not the first one who went there to try to access their free service. I have not used their service since I have joined.
Now I want them to unsigned me from the member's list, they ask me to provide a letter from my previous employer that says I'm no longer working, otherwise they can not unsign me. My question is, is it not my right to cancel anytime I want to?
More Amazing Vouchers Complaints & Reviews
- Amazing Vouchers - Can not use their vouchers! 
- Amazing Vouchers - need to cancel my contract 
- Amazing Vouchers - I Need to cancel, but struggle to do so 
- Amazing Vouchers - What they say is not what you get! 
- Amazing Vouchers - They are not all that they say they are! 
- Amazing Vouchers - Cancellation of membership 
- Amazing Vouchers - debit orders going off of my account after canceling.
- Amazing Vouchers - STEALING 
- Amazing Vouchers - Do not want 2 cancell 
- Amazing Vouchers - I WANT MY MONEY