Amazing Vouchers / What this company did is illegal
I joined amazing vouchers in Febl this year. I was told that I will only be cancel the memebership after 3 months by their call centre agent and that was one of their conditions.
Their membership was not working for me as I was paying for something that I was not utilising at all for 5 months. I then decided to call and cancel the subscription but was told by Lee Anne that I cannot cancel, as the 'waiting cancellation period' is 3 months. I then explained it to her that when I joined I was told that I can only cancel after 3 months by the conusltant who was helping me. i was told by 2 consultant that I can cancell after 3 months of joining.
After sending lee ann b a cancellation later, I went to my Bank to stop the debit order of R 265 and that was in August . In September amazing vouchers deducted R 175 from my account. Stop payment was for R 265 not R 175.
What this company did is illegal, as I did not sign any credit agreement with them. Iam an individual that falls within the ambit of NCA, such practice is unacceptable.
More Amazing Vouchers Complaints & Reviews
- Amazing Vouchers - Can not use their vouchers! 
- Amazing Vouchers - need to cancel my contract 
- Amazing Vouchers - I Need to cancel, but struggle to do so 
- Amazing Vouchers - What they say is not what you get! 
- Amazing Vouchers - They are not all that they say they are! 
- Amazing Vouchers - Cancellation of membership 
- Amazing Vouchers - debit orders going off of my account after canceling.
- Amazing Vouchers - STEALING 
- Amazing Vouchers - Do not want 2 cancell 
- Amazing Vouchers - I WANT MY MONEY