Amazing Vouchers / I WANT MY MONEY
They make joining such a breeze!
I don't even know where to start and explain the frustration in dealing with this unprofessional company!
After taking a look at what everybody had to say and about this company I decided to cancel my subscription within my 5day cooling off period, as soon as I called them they had 3 different consultants calling me to persuade me to change my mind, some told me I couldn't cancel without a valid reason, hello.! I don't need a 'valid' reason it's my money that I worked hard for and which has nothing to do with you!
I am disgraced by the pathetic behavior and service of this company!
So I woke up this morning to find R195 withdrawn from my account by debit order after I had been told that my subscription has been canceled!
I had spoken to many people but only remember Brandon who told me I was unsubscribed, after calling them this morning I was told that they needed a bank statement in order to see that there had been a transfer.. Such idiots clearly they were able to see I was an active user (even after I was told I was not) and that I had arranged for the debit order to go off on the 25th, WHY DO THEY STILL NEED PROOF!?
After asking to speak to the manager they(Justin) wouldn't put me through, basically I was told to either send the bank statement or wait till next week Friday (4/09) for my money. Listen carefully "MY MONEY".
I had to call them using my airtime and now I must pay to get to the bank!
YOU STOLE MY MONEY AND I WANT IT BACK, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT THIEVES AND I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO AVOID THESE SLY CRIMINALS!
More Amazing Vouchers Complaints & Reviews
- Amazing Vouchers - Can not use their vouchers! 
- Amazing Vouchers - need to cancel my contract 
- Amazing Vouchers - I Need to cancel, but struggle to do so 
- Amazing Vouchers - What they say is not what you get! 
- Amazing Vouchers - They are not all that they say they are! 
- Amazing Vouchers - membership
- Amazing Vouchers - monthly subscription v/s holidays
- Amazing Vouchers - debit orders going off of my account after canceling.
- Amazing Vouchers - unauthorised debits
- Amazing Vouchers - Vouchers