Amazing Vouchers / I WANT MY MONEY

1 Postnet Suite #212 Private Bag X335 Cape Town 8000South Africa Review updated:
Phone: 021 525 5300

They make joining such a breeze!

I don't even know where to start and explain the frustration in dealing with this unprofessional company!

After taking a look at what everybody had to say and about this company I decided to cancel my subscription within my 5day cooling off period, as soon as I called them they had 3 different consultants calling me to persuade me to change my mind, some told me I couldn't cancel without a valid reason, hello.! I don't need a 'valid' reason it's my money that I worked hard for and which has nothing to do with you!

I am disgraced by the pathetic behavior and service of this company!

So I woke up this morning to find R195 withdrawn from my account by debit order after I had been told that my subscription has been canceled!

I had spoken to many people but only remember Brandon who told me I was unsubscribed, after calling them this morning I was told that they needed a bank statement in order to see that there had been a transfer.. Such idiots clearly they were able to see I was an active user (even after I was told I was not) and that I had arranged for the debit order to go off on the 25th, WHY DO THEY STILL NEED PROOF!?

After asking to speak to the manager they(Justin) wouldn't put me through, basically I was told to either send the bank statement or wait till next week Friday (4/09) for my money. Listen carefully "MY MONEY".

I had to call them using my airtime and now I must pay to get to the bank!

YOU STOLE MY MONEY AND I WANT IT BACK, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT THIEVES AND I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO AVOID THESE SLY CRIMINALS!

Comments

• Fe
      25th of May, 2010

I've been trying to cancel mine since August 2009. But they keep on taking my money. I haven't even used a voucher. yes i printed one, becuase you have to to be able to get the contact details of the company. but when i phoned to make the appointment, The number did not exist. So after more than a year they have been deducting R195, R295 and this morning R305 from my account every month, sometimes even twice a month.

And when you complain about it they have all kinds of excuses!!!

STOP TAKING MY MONEY TOO!!!

1st of Jul, 2010

HI AAN WIE OOK AL
    EK JOHANNA BOSHOFF HET AL LANKAL MET JULLE GEKANSELEER VIR WAT VAT JULLE MY GELD AS EK MET JULLE GEKANSELEER HET EK SOEK MY GELD TRUG VANDAG NOG EN STUUR ASB VIR MY N BRIEF DAT EK MET JULLE GEKANSELEER HET WANT EK HET MET JULLE GEKANSELEER EN JULLE VAT NOG STEEDS MY BIEKJIE GELD WAT EK HET MY LAASTE SAL JULLE VAT SO EK SOEK MY GELD TRUG ASB EK VRA JULLE BAIE MOOI GEE NET MY GELD WANT DIT IS AL WAT EK HET VIR DIE HELE MAAN WANT JULLE VAT MY LAASTE SO ASB EK VRA WEER MOOI GEE NET MY GELD TRUG ASB EN EK HET NOG NIKS VAN DIE VOUCHERS GEBRUIK NIE DIT IS VIR MY GELD MORS SO ASB GEE MY GELD ASB MET EN EMAIL MY MET N BRIEF DAT EK MET JULLE GEKANSELEER HET ASB.

BAIE DANKIE TRACEY (JOHANNA BOSHOFF)

• Ge
      2nd of Jul, 2010

Well to start off with, my contracts finished and they still deducted 2 months after the last money was deducted!
    Now i have requested the money to be paid back into my sccount, but it has been more than a month and they cant give me a date when it will be paid back ...

Theyre sore losers, nothing but weeklings, crying cause you dont want to give them any satisfaction anymore!