Amazing Vouchers / They are not all that they say they are!

My name is nadia i was very excited when i got a call from amazing vouchers to hear the fantastic vouchers they have for only r195.oo you get r3000.00 worth of vouchers ranging from beauty products to pets... well what a load of bull... oh yes they do have all these vouchers, but you only have access to these vouchers if u have internet and believe me this is not the the first thing they tell you... anyway lucky for me i have access at work... and all the vouchers are all unknown shops, parlous etc... and once u have printed this big page called a voucher from the net you must phone and make an appointment for them to see you and they can only see you when they have the time not you... I'm just to pissed to go in detail i wanted to cancel my contract only to tell me that i am bound to it for the next two years... i am not resting until they cancel i am taking legal action...

A  3rd of Aug, 2007 by
I have the same problem with this and I must say it is the biggest rip-off ever, Good Luck Nadia and please let us know if you manage to get out of this, two years is long time to be paying R195 for nothing
A  15th of Aug, 2007 by
I also have the same problem. If you get out of this contract please let me know how. I am in a flat spin. I was under the understanding that I could terminate the contract any time! Now when I try to end this contract they tell me that I cant.
N  28th of Sep, 2010 by
An agent of amazing vouchers has been calling me and telling me to join amazing vouchers, i was about to give them my banking detail sotha R195 can be deducted. Thank God i decided to check whether amazing vouchers is not a scam. I NEARLY BECAME ONE OF THEIR VICTIM.
A  21st of Jan, 2011 by
you know what I just received a call as well and I was so convinced I was going to give her my banking details because i asked her to call back in a while, as my instinct just told me to check them out first. so thanx alot to everyone for letting the rest of us out there know. You guys should really do something about amazing vouchers, they cannot scam people out of their money and dont deliver waht they promised, they should be exposed, and they cannot refuse to terminate their poor service, a good company keeps the consumer happy. Something must be done to stop more people from becoming victims

Amazing Vouchers Logo Amazing Vouchers