Amazing Marble Company / Bad service

1 18710 SW 107 AvenueMiami, FL, United States Review updated:

I called on September 11, 2008(2nd time with noreturn on her part) to go collect tile I paid in full for on October 1, 2007. We had a verbal agreement that it would be about a year before I could pick it up. The owner says she returned my tile without ANY FORM of notification provided to me. She claims that it stipulates on our contract that after a year she has the right to return my tile and I have to pay a 30% restocking fee. Not only does it NOT stipulate that (I can foward original contract), It hadn't even been ONE YEAR! I was calling her a full month before her alledged deadline and now she will not release my property without the 30% fee. My husband asked her to provide a receipt. She would not provide a receipt and further continued rudely..and I quote "I don't have to show you ### get out of my office!". My husband rightfully so wanted to see the proof of amount before we paid her because we feel she is being unfair. Not only is trying to settle this case IMPOSSIBLE since even a face to face conversation with her is one-sided because she doesn't let you speak. (She rudely screams over you, uses CUSS WORDS, and trys to kick you out of her office even calling her Father to come help her do so). Not only she will not show me the receipt, she also sent a letter saying if I didn�t pay the fee and pick up my tile in 72 hours she will �either sell it or throw it away�. This left me no choice but to pay her fee before she threw away my tile or sold it to someone else. We are currently taking her to small claims court for extortion. All we want is to see a receipt of said payment which by law is what she needed to provide in the first place. Maria and Raul Aguero need to be exposed! Every consumer in the state of Florida needs to be aware of they way Amazing Marble Company conducts business or lack there of.

Va

Comments

24th of Jan, 2009

I have been doing business with Amazing Marble for many years and I very much doubt the negative information in your complaint is correct. They are very digilent workers and I am sure provided you not only verbal but written advise to you. Besides anyone who leaves their tile for a YEAR anywhere is liable for the tile to be returned. I mean why should they pay for your storage and you should be glad they kept it for you that long. Seems to me you are very ungrateful even though you obtained your tile intact at the end. Also keep in mind tiles get discontinued therefore you should be very thankful they kept it for you without charging you any storage fees or breakage.

4th of Feb, 2009

Completely disagree with this person's complaint! Could not be further from the truth concerning such a great company to work with. We not only purchased our marble material for our house in the keys but we have been also purchasing the bathroom tiles (which they offer a great selction) they have six bathrooms displays to give visual ideas as well as Maria takes her time in explaining and designing to the last detail. Raul did the installation and it was excellent and you cannot beat their service guarantee. We are very happy with Amazing Marble Company and their service. We also agree with the other comment on the negative complaint individual's attitute and ungratefulness since no tile company in the world would hold material for a year! A++++++++++ company. Highly recommend Amazing Marble for any tile material and superb installation.

25th of Mar, 2011

Agree with the last 2 POSITIVE reviews..Wow how can thye expect for any tile company to keep their tile safe from breaking for over a year without charging them storage fees or anything! We love Amazing Marble and have purchased materials and done installations. We are very pleased with the service and results. Attaching an actual picture. We will use Amazing Marble again they are truly AMAZING...The installer that helped us was Raul 786 357 3316 very nice gentleman. Thank you.
    Satisfied and Happy Customer!

25th of Mar, 2011

Very Happy with Amazing Marble Company highly recommend them for your tile Materials and installation! We had them install the tile through out our home and just finished doing some pavers in the back pool area with them. They work very detailed and clean...I will use them again for all my tile needs. Raul was very polite and responsive. Full of great ideas. Very good clean installation. Thank you again!

Satified Tile customer

25th of Mar, 2011

Trying to make a point here these people are great! Good material and Excellent installation. We are very very satisfied and highly recommend Amazing Marble Company! Referred them for my neighbor's bathroom and my neighbor is very happy as well. Great Service and Installation!!