amatuer match / no emails after joined

PA, United States Review updated:
i got tons of emails from woman to meet and chat and as soon as i joined i ansered all the woman i didnt get one responce. what a scam take the money and run
Fa

Comments

Ro
  18th of Nov, 2008
Tis is what I found on their web site. It's a scam, don't pay any money to them.
Online CupidTM Communications: You understand, acknowledge, and agree that some of the user profiles posted on this site may be fictitious, and are associated with to our "Online CupidsTM", ("OC"). Our OC's work for the site in an effort to stimulate conversation with users, in order to encourage further and broader participation in all of our site's services, including the posting of additional information and/or pictures to the users' profiles. The OC's also serve to proactively monitor user activities and communications to ensure compliance with our Terms and Conditions. You understand, acknowledge, and agree that the information, text, and pictures contained in the OC's profiles do not pertain to any actual person, but are included for entertainment purposes only. Nothing contained in any OC profile is intended to describe or resemble any real person - living or dead. Any similarity between OC user profile descriptions and any person is purely coincidental. Please also note that a single OC may be associated with more than one (1) profile on our site.

You further understand, acknowledge, and agree that, from time-to-time, OC's may contact both free users and paid users via computer-generated Instant Messages or emails for purposes of encouraging further or broader participation in our site's services and/or to monitor user activity. These messages may be transmitted to multiple recipients at the same or similar time(s). Messages from OC's will contain the uniform designation "OC" to notify the user that a message has been received from an Online Cupid. In the event the user responds to an OC message, either via email or Instant Message, the user may receive one or more additional personal or form responses from the OC. You understand, acknowledge, and agree that no physical meeting will ever take place between you and our OC's, and that the exchange of messages between you and an OC is for entertainment purposes, as well as to encourage further or broader participation in our site's services and/or to monitor user activities. Notwithstanding the above, the user is not guaranteed a response to any message sent to an OC (or another user).

We reserve the right to utilize OC's in connection with other features of our site, either now existing, or to be developed in the future (E.g.: Hotlists, Friend Invites, etc.). You understand, acknowledge, and agree that any involvement or communication with OC's shall be subject to the conditions, limitations, and acknowledgements contained in this Section and elsewhere in this Agreement.
Al
  24th of Nov, 2008
I have a different complaint. I am not a member of the site and I am getting HUNDREDS of emails from men trying to find a woman with the same username as my hotmail account. I am fed up with my emails getting bounced cause my inbox is full with emails I don;t want from men trying the cheap way out. TAKE NOTE; just because people use a username doesn't mean it is going to be their email account!!!
Ja
  1st of Dec, 2008
I AGREE WITH ROB'S COMMENT THE DAMN (O.C.'S) ARE ALL THATS ON THERE IF YOU ASK ME SO ### DAT SITE
Di
  21st of Dec, 2008
I agree as well. I had quite a number of mails from women on this site. What I did find strange is the ladies messages were often structured very similar. Often messages were almost exactly the same and that was coming from a lot of women. These people should offer a 15 day free trial to message these people and get responses, because at the moment Im not convinced. And the price is crazy high!!
Rf
  1st of Apr, 2009
The site is a SCAM. You will be ripped off. They will continue to bill your credit card after you cancel.
Rf
  1st of Apr, 2009
This site should be investigated by the Government.
Wi
  3rd of Apr, 2009
This site is a bogus site. You get tons of emails from "women, " but when you click the link to see the actual profile, you clearly see the letters "OC" in the upper right hand corner of the profile. If you see one of these emails, delete it.

I have also seen pictures of the exact same woman, but one profile will say she lives in Milwaukee, WI, and the other profile depicts a city in California.

The site is a complete waste of time and money. Once you order the paid membership, emails from the OC's, which stands for "online Cupid" stop, and your email nbox stays empty.

Often times these emails from the phony women will say something like, "I just joined this site..." but when you look at the profile, it show they have over 2, 000 "Buddiies."

There are real women at match and date dot com. Spend your money there.