Amateurmatch.com / Not a genuine dating site?
I first put my profile on this site to see what would happen, I knew I would not be able tocontact anyone but it was a toe in the water. I was surprised by the number of emails I got, I had some reservations as to how genuine these responses were. For instance, some of the contacts claimed that they were in my area (ireland) but the language used suggested otherwise, " love going to the lake, cabin" nobody living here would say that. Anyway gave it a shot and paid the fee and suddenly no more emails so I cancelled the membership and guess what?yes loads of email again and a lot of very familiar contacts. It's a Rip Off dont do it, buy yourself a good book with the $20 and who knows ... You might meet someone at the book shop.
More Amateurmatch.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amateurmatch.com - Fraud and rip off! 
- Amateurmatch.com - Dating ID scam 
- Amateur Match - fraud 
- Amaturematch.com - BOGUS! FAKE DATING WEBSITE
- Amateurmatch.com - Online Faud 
- Amaturematch.com - ripped off and pissedoff 
- Amateurmatch.com, Untrue.com, Datematch.com - Scam 
- Amateurmatch.com - Scam 
- Amateurmatch.com - False Misleading just create to get you to sign up
- Amateur Match.com - sent 100 messages no replies