Amateurmatch.com / Not a genuine dating site?

I first put my profile on this site to see what would happen, I knew I would not be able tocontact anyone but it was a toe in the water. I was surprised by the number of emails I got, I had some reservations as to how genuine these responses were. For instance, some of the contacts claimed that they were in my area (ireland) but the language used suggested otherwise, " love going to the lake, cabin" nobody living here would say that. Anyway gave it a shot and paid the fee and suddenly no more emails so I cancelled the membership and guess what?yes loads of email again and a lot of very familiar contacts. It's a Rip Off dont do it, buy yourself a good book with the $20 and who knows ... You might meet someone at the book shop.

Comments

8th of Sep, 2009

Anyone within earshot that is pissed at AmateurMatch.com should contact the Internet Crimes Website at:

they should not get away w/this ### !
    These ### are probably driving Escalades & Benz'es on the hard earned money of their victims !

• Co
      9th of Feb, 2010

AmateurMatch is a scam ... I signed up free ... got 6 to seven messages a day, One woman changed her image three times in the space 5 months begging me to contact her. The moment I signed up, the messages stopped coming. In fact i responded to several messages one night ... received various messages that made no sense what so ever. Since January 2010 ... I am lucky to recieve a message every two days and then the message does not make sense ... responding like a joke ...