Amateurmatch / Scam and cheating
I was a free member and of course got loads of women wanting to meet me. I replied to all of them and got nothing in return. I looked at the most attractive one in her profile and looked at what her buddies had said. A lot of comments said things like Oh another fake, stop treating us like idiots etc. If you go back to the site, find the most attractive girl you can, look at her profile. In the top right hand corner you may see an OC symbol, click on this and AM tell you that it is not a real girl and that they encourage members to leave more details, photos, description etc. These are not real girls and are for entertainment only. LISTEN A.M. I can get entertainment from free *** sites which are a *** site more honest than you bunch of robbers.
I also tracked the payment i foolishly made before i saw the light and it appears to be linked to an Israli company, great, now we are probably paying towards the weapons they will probably end up turning on us. STAY AWAY from this RIP-OFF site. Only wish I had read this before I handed over my money.
More Amateurmatch Complaints & Reviews
- Amateurmatch.com - Fraud and rip off! 
- Amateurmatch.com - Dating ID scam 
- Amateur Match - fraud 
- Amateurmatch.com - Not a genuine dating site? 
- Amaturematch.com - BOGUS! FAKE DATING WEBSITE
- Amaturematch.com - ripped off and pissedoff 
- Amateurmatch.com, Untrue.com, Datematch.com - Scam 
- Amateurmatch.com - Scam 
- Amateurmatch.com - False Misleading just create to get you to sign up
- Amateur Match.com - sent 100 messages no replies