AMAQR Health Benefits / Unauthorized debit card charges!

I had a similar history of charges, all because my dumb husband thought he would save money and gave them the acct. number. They are all diff companies and to cancel you have to call each of them. The AMA*QR HEALTH BENEFITS charge was 49.95 and it is not refundable if you do not cancel within first 30 days. I got the phone number from my bank for this company and it is [protected]. But I am still going to close my bank acct. just in case my call to them did not work. Some other charges from companies such as WC *HOMEPLAY-V and WC *VALUE PLUS-V I did get refunded. Call your bank for their phone numbers and definitely call and tell them to give your money back!!!

Comments

• Al
      14th of Apr, 2008

AMA*QR HEALTH BENEFITS charge was 49.95 has charged me today. Exactly same story. I might be dumb husband, but I didn't give anybody my debit card number. So I consider that fraud, not just unauthorized debit card charges.

• Je
      15th of Apr, 2008

OMG, I received the same charge today from the same company. I called and they said I needed to call to cancel after I got some book... I never even received this so called "book" they sent me in the mail. SCAM SCAM SCAM! I never signed up for any of that garbage junk mail!

• Je
      15th of Apr, 2008

This just happened to me too!! My husband received an automated call offering a free gas card or something to that nature, and he hung up the phone. He never spoke with an actual person. Next thing I know they are charging our account!! We ordered the Bender Ball and this all happened after this. Unbelievable. There are multiple numbers you'll have to call but you do have to get those from your bank.

• Ta
      28th of Apr, 2008

I am SOOOO livid!!! They took $49.95 out of my account twice! The 1st time I missed it a month ago, but luckily I saw it today in my check card holds. I called and a supervisor agreed to credit this last one back but not the 1st one. I ordered the Awesome Abs DVD back in February and they gave my information to 3 seperate parties. One for $19.95 (they cancelled credited) and these alleged Health Benefits for $49.95 (they cancelled and credited one of two charges) and a 3rd one that the nice lady was unable to tell me who it will be, but that it will be $14.95 I just have to keep checking my bank account for a mysterious charge and hope that they credit it back. My blood pressure is like sky high right now!!! I will NEVER EVER purchase anything offline or off of the TV again. If I cant get it at a store...OH WELL!!!

• Co
      13th of May, 2008

i was charged 12.94 from my bank acct and i did not authorize it and it had better get back in there or stop from my card.