Amana / Washer machine wont start

1 Thomson, United States Review updated:

I purchased my brand new Amana washer March 2013 and it died completely November 2014. It wont come on at all. I checked the plugs and wall outlet and it works fine. My wife is pregnant and it close to Christmas and I have to put out extra money to purchase another washing machine. I wish I had of checked reviews before I made my purchase. Now I see will never purchase another Amana product again.

Un
Nov 17, 2014

Comments

• Wi
      11th of Nov, 2009
    Amana - Lemon
    Amana

We've got a Lemon and Rude Customer Service with no help! Our Amana refrigerator which was bought out by Maytag then Whirlpool, had the compressor go bad.

We lost all our food. Now they say they won't get the part from the factory for SEVEN WEEKS! In the meantime we have no cold food. They said we could buy discounted new fridge for over $1, 000, but we won't give them another penny. We're held hostage!!!

• As
      27th of Mar, 2010
    Amana - Warranty and product stinks
    Amana

Purchased an Amana Refrigerator less than 9 years ago. Compressor went out and not worthy of fixing. Like new refrigerator going to the land fill. Save your money! Warranty and product stinks...Buy cheap, appears Amana makes nothing worth fixing.