Amadeus Music School Voice Lessons / Billed charge card for services not given

Amadeus Or Home Art School Home Music
439 West Shore Trail
Phone: 866 413-7678
Paid for voice lessons. Teachers warned me she wasn't getting paid and resigned. I no longer used their services and was charged twice on my charge card for a total of 12 lessons. $696 total. Donna would sometimes return my calls and always politely give an excuse. I reported them to the BBB. I put a hold and a claim in with my credit card company. Finally, i received a check in full and the case was closed in December 08. BIGGEST MISTAKE I MADE WAS I DIDN'T GET A NEW CREDIT CARD NUMBER ISSUED. They just charged my account AGAIN in March 09. I put a claim in with the BBB. They knew the company without me giving the name. They have an F rating and were previously kicked out of the BBB, cleaned up their records and now are up to their old tricks. I received one phone message from Donna. I was told they had a COMPUTER GLICHE. JOKE They have close to 100 claims against them since January 09. CHANGE YOU CREDIT CARD NUMBER! CHECK PREVIOUS BILLS! I haven't gotten a refund yet and I don't know if I will. I have re-opened the claim.

A  10th of Apr, 2009 by
We too are in a bad situation with them, especially Donna. They charged our card $400 and finally after 2 mos. of no contact by any instructor we requested a refund. Donna sent an e-mail stating that they were backed up due to so many new requests for lessons and that she would get us a refund immediately. Since then after numerous e-mails and phone calls to Donna and Amadeus, we have yet to receive a credit. Instead we were politely charged an additional $400!! We did get that credited immediately, but are still left with no drum lessons nor a refund of our initial $400 charge for lessons. I have just recently sent a copy of your claim (listed above) to Donna@musichousecalls.com and received an e-mail from Roberta@musichousecalls.com stating I am no longer with that organization. Does she operate as Roberta now?? BUYER BEWARE!!!