AMA Health Options / Money taken from account!

1 TX, United States Review updated:

This company AMA Health Options (866.915.1190 in Texas) takes money out of my account every month, from $1.00 to $49.00 without my approval or purchase of products or services. I have called them many times and they claim not to have my "account" on file and hang up on me.

More AMA Health Options Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ka
      15th of Apr, 2008

I, too, have been getting charges on my credit card each month from AMA Health Options. I don't know how they got my credit card number, although I do know these charges started to appear after I did a survey over the Internet asking me all types of questions. I've contacted my bank to see if they can block any charges from them...maybe you can too?

• Me
      20th of Apr, 2008

I have been charged 49.95 twice, I never spoke to any telemarkerters, nore did i fill out anything on the internet infact when i called he first time they had someone eles's name with my address. I'm currently disputing the charges with my bank and hopefully this nightmare will come to a end.

• Th
      7th of May, 2008

...noticed a charge of $49.95? Did you notice that the first month was $9.95? Geeez... You did speak to a telemarketer. You made the mistake of saying OK or Sure. You should have said NO.