AMA Health Options / Money taken from account!

TX, United States Review updated:
2.5
This company AMA Health Options (866.915.1190 in Texas) takes money out of my account every month, from $1.00 to $49.00 without my approval or purchase of products or services. I have called them many times and they claim not to have my "account" on file and hang up on me.

More AMA Health Options Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ka
  15th of Apr, 2008
I, too, have been getting charges on my credit card each month from AMA Health Options. I don't know how they got my credit card number, although I do know these charges started to appear after I did a survey over the Internet asking me all types of questions. I've contacted my bank to see if they can block any charges from them...maybe you can too?
Me
  20th of Apr, 2008
I have been charged 49.95 twice, I never spoke to any telemarkerters, nore did i fill out anything on the internet infact when i called he first time they had someone eles's name with my address. I'm currently disputing the charges with my bank and hopefully this nightmare will come to a end.
Th
  7th of May, 2008
...noticed a charge of $49.95? Did you notice that the first month was $9.95? Geeez... You did speak to a telemarketer. You made the mistake of saying OK or Sure. You should have said NO.