AM Royal / Fraudulent company

1 United States

I have made 3 purchases approaching $5000 with this company and if I had realized how they were going to treat me I would have stopped after the first. I have experienced overbilling, incompetent advice, long delay on shipments without contact and them not accepting responsibility for their own mistakes.

I made my first order of approx $3000. Before I made the order I contacted them by phone to make sure the components were compatible. I received my order some time later and shortly after began to install. Thank God, I noticed that the connector plugs were different when I was preparing to cut a large hole in my roof.

I contacted AM Royal and asked them how do I make it work. They didn't have a clue and could not answer my question. After a few days I contacted them and they said the components wouldn't work together. I didn't get upset and made a replacement order (much more expensive).

I inquired about them paying the return shipping and all I received is one delay after another and they would not give me an answer and still have not after two weeks, so I returned it at my own expense.

It seems their policy is once we have the money then the customer is under our control. I was very polite and patient with these people but I was not treated with integrity or acceptable customer support.

I had issue with my other orders also, but I think you get the point. Advice... If you can find what you want somewhere else and even if it is somewhat more expensive, don't buy from AM Royal.

Da