AM Resorts, Dreams Dominicus La Romana.Romantic dinner package - paid for upfront, never got what was given to me in writing

Stayed at the Dream Dominicus last week and prebooked and paid for a Romantic Dinner on the beach. I have to admit the food was lovely, however all ruined by the awful promises that just didn't take place. I have an email from the Company to say that the package included breakfast in the room, the following morning, torches would be included in the package, massage would be included, none of which happened. I complaint to the preferred desk 4 different times and was told someone will call you - did they ?? of course not. Even on check out they wouldn't acknowledge my request and by this time the transfer was waiting to take us to the airport. The Hotel even tried to charge us 17.00 each fo 40 photos taken on the evening - we didn't have that many taken. Whilst at the hotel I sent emails and got read receipts, still no confirmations. Now home I have contacted the hotel every day, all being read and all being ignored. We were hoping to over look this error and book our wedding there with 50 guests, however it seems they don't want our custom. The beach and the area are lovely, just spoilt by the promises of Dreams that don't happen.
As for the literature saying, rooms would be cleaned every day and mini bar restocked, be warned never happened all week, even after requesting fresh water 4 times in one evening - we gave up in the end, like I'm sure most people did.
We flew from England and spent a lot of money on our holiday.
Dreams really need to sort themselves out, could be such a lovely hotel, if only they kept their promises and not think of a way to take money from people.

Tr