AM PM Diet pills / Fraud

I ordered the free trial of AM PM Diet pills, only 4.95 for shipping. The pills do not work long before my trial period was over I tried to cancel and I cannot. Their phone numbers don't work, or I get disconnected and the email comes back as email full.

When I did research on this company I found that all these companies are the same people. The Better Business Bureau has several complaints at the Green Tea company which is the same address as the AM PM company. When I tried another number listed they told me they don’t know anything about AM PM. Yet they have the same address. I recommend everyone out there research this company, complain, and contact the BBB (which states they cannot find a valid business license for this company).

Va

Comments

• Ly
      8th of Jul, 2008

EXACT same thing happen to me. I received the pills in just a few days, I thought WOW that was fast then like a week later I received another 2 bottles and they charged my credit card something like $85. I called them immediately no answer they just put you on hold. I called and called no luck. So then I went to their website which is on their packaging. I emailed them and told them I DEMAND a refund or I would report them to the better business bureau. I got an email back with a RGA number, to return the 2nd set of pills. I never returnd them but they did credit my card $60 which in their return policy it does mention they will refund $60.

FRAUD DO NOT USE

• Ka
      28th of Apr, 2009

Can you give me the contact information you used? They are STILL sending me bottles and charging my account and I need it to stop. I can't find any contact information to do so. Your help would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks