Alyssa Johnson/ACAI - Colon Cleansers / Website SCAM

1 Raleigh, NC, United States Review updated:

BUYER BEWARE - SCAM SCAM SCAM

Alyssa Johnson from Raleigh, NC is a fraud and using this website to lure people into buying free products and all you have to do is pay for shipping. She keeps changing the links of the products she said helped her lose the weight. Two weeks ago she lost her weight with Nature's Cleanse and ACAI . Today she claims it's Col-x and Acai Max.

These products are free trials and YOU WILL be automatically billed anywhere from $70 - $100 every month.

alyssaweightblog.com
info@alyssaweightblog.com

Alyssa Johnson/ACAI - Colon Cleansers

Comments

• Up
      29th of Sep, 2009

I agree. This is a complete scam. I was charged the full amount before I even received the product. After canceling, I was billed several more times for product I did not request and for other items I never received. Be careful when canceling that you do not accept anything from the company at all...even a free item because it is not free. Lastly, the person named Alyssa has a different name in every state. When I logged in my computer at home it said that she lived in my town. When I logged in at my work site, a state over, she was again stating she was from that city. The company is a complete fraud.

• Di
      1st of Oct, 2009

She gets around. She's in Houston this week. So am I. Coincidence?

• Be
      14th of Oct, 2009

NOW SHE'S IN ILLINOIS WHAT A JOKE .SCAM SCAM BEWARE . AND SHE SHOULD BE ASHAMED.

• Be
      14th of Oct, 2009

I WAS ALSO CHARGED THE FULL AMOUNT AND HADN'T OPENED MINE YET . I HAD ALOT GOING ON . THEN IREALIZED MY BANK ACCOUNT WAS OVER DRAWN.NOW I AM VERY MAD THERE HAS TO BE A WAY TO PUT A STOP TO THIS.

• Fa
      24th of Oct, 2009

Call your bank to cancel your credit card to stop this and tell them you never authorized these charges. Maybe consider an AMEX card because they are more 'customer friendly' in these matters. Don't do this stupid stuff again in the future. You can only lose weight one simple way: expend more calories than you intake, thru either eating less or exercising more. I suppose Liquid Drano might clean your colon out and that counts as weight loss, but I'm not proud to run around telling everyone about this. I lost 3 inches on my waist in 45 days by eating less and exercising more

• Fa
      24th of Oct, 2009

Anytime you can go to weather.com and enter different zip codes and the "sponsored link" for this FAKE person shows she's always from your town shows you its a scam. Like I really care that someone from my town lost this much weight. That's a sales gimmick? It must work. This ranks up there with the 'work from home and make $$$ with only a few hours a week/Google work from home kits' where the info is "free" but they want to bill you $1 for shipping. If it's free, how do they make money? becuase you are joining a club and if you don't cancel, they repeatedly will bill you every month. Much like Video Professor. How can he make money by giving away free CDs? They aren't free. Same deal. Unless you are buying from a credible business, you will need to use a credit card that you can live without for a few days in case you need to cancel it. I've done it before. Anyone ever used AOL? Think they've been nice in canceling your account when you asked them to? Nope.