alyarica. anivirus protection / Your product brought soeme unwanted software or virus and blocked everything

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

We purchased an antivirus software from you on online. since the beginning it was inturrupting our works by appearing unnesassary icons telling that" you are affected by serious virus" and if we ask you to remove it goes to the charges schedule. Why we paid you for cleaning the virus ?. when we tried to delete it came with another software/virus which blocked the whole thing. When we tried to clean with other antivirus software your software was deleting the programs. we could not restore our sysytem, we could not do any work from the day we installed that.

So, we have deleted your software. Therefore please refund our money claimed by you on 20.02.2010 Ref. 01100218151634130000720 us $ 89.95.

unless you controll the disturbance with your icons appearing it will not be helpful for the customers

Comments

25th of Mar, 2010

THIS SOFTWARE IS A SCAM!! ALYARICA CHARGED US; TOOK OUR MONEY; AND INFECTED OUR COMPUTER WITH "SECURITY TOOL" VIRUS!!! NOW WE CANNOT GET OUR MONEY BACK AND HAD TO BUY NEW ANTIVIRUS PROTECTION AGAIN TO GET RID OF ALYARICA!!

• Di
      3rd of Apr, 2010

THIS COMPANY BLOCK MY LABTOP COMPUTER AND i=I COULD NOT OPEN ANY OF MY PROGRAMS. THEY PRETENDED THAT THEY WERE FROM VISTA WINDOWS, SO I PURCHASED THEIR PROGRAM. I ALSO PURCHASED THE $79.95 PLUS THE ADDITIONAL $9.95 TO RECEIVE A EMAIL FOR BACK UP PURPOSES BUT NEVER RECEIVED. THIS IS A SHAM COMING FROM CANADA.
    THERE SHOULD BE A LAW AGAIST THIS COMPANY AN THESE CROOKS!

6th of Apr, 2010

I too loaded this thinking it was an anti-virus and now cannot access the internet! Piece of crap! Now I am going to have to pay more $ to get a REAL program!!

• Cl
      9th of Apr, 2010

yep same thing happened to me.They charged me $55 and since installing that software i cannot get access to internet.

• Cl
      9th of Apr, 2010

How can we claim the money back?Does anyone know.

13th of Apr, 2010

This software bolcked my computer also and I could not open any thing, their logo looks like mycrosoft and identified as Security Centerel. When ever I am on my computer the window pop-up with inof like so many tracking cookies and your computer is infected. To un block the computer I am force in to buying software even though I had nortan anti viarus software.

This looks like scam and be aware?

• Me
      19th of Aug, 2010

Technically, the program cannot crash the computer, but the viruses can. Are you sure that you didn't have viruses on your system before? I myself am using their antivirus. It scans my system very well. but if for some reason you're having problems, there's no other way but to call them beck.