Always Helping People, LLCMagazine ordered, never received

1 Review updated:

I never buy from door to door salespeople. A very talkative college kid came by selling magazines as fundraiser to help fund a trip for his group. Said he was up here from Lewiston, Idaho with a group of kids selling magazine door to door. If I paid cash he would get more credit for the sale. I should have paid attention to my gut instinct, but he was extremelyl personable. I did not let him in my house, although I felt as if he would have come right in and made himself at home. I paid $20 cash and gave a check for the remaining $14 balance. That was in May, it is now Nov and the magazine has never been delivered. I filed a report on their website 6 weeks ago and have still not received any response. There is no phone to call, or any other infomration to contact the company other than the website and the P.O. Box in Prosper, TX. I am thankful I only lost $34. I believe others have lost much more $.

Ta

More Always Helping People, LLC Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Gi
      Dec 02, 2008

i myself orderded a magazine for my nephew, and it never came. luckly i only spent 32 dollars but still.

i recently found the guy who came to my door on myspace. i sent a message asking why he takes part in something like this and he had no answer for me ... GO FIGURE!