Always Helping People, LLC / never received magazine ordered

Always Helping People, LLC/Kevin Crisher
Great Bend
August 23, 2008 Kevin Crisher showed up on my door step selling magazines about the same time as the high school kids were selling magazines locally for a band trip. He presented himself as one of the "kids" little did I know he was a seasoned con-artist. I was even nice enough to give him a bottle of water since it was so hot that day. I ordered (1) magazine which I haven't received yet, after searching the internet and discovering all the bad reports on "Always Helping People, LLC" I am glad I didn't buy more, even though he told how much it would help him. He will answer to a power that is greater than he someday, and will have to explain himself for the injury he has inflicted on all the good-hearted people he has taken advantage of. This I am sure.

N  20th of Jan, 2009 by

Always Helping People - Fraud
Always Helping People, LLC
11605 Meridian Mkt. Vw., Unit 124-379

I noticed this has happened to other people as well, has anyone been able to file suit on this supposed company or get any money back. I am glad I didn't spend any more than I did, but that's not the principal of it, this "company" is ripping people off and using kids to do it, this has to stop.
N  30th of Jan, 2009 by

Always Helping People, LLC - ordered magazine in Aug. 2008-haven't received yet and it is Jan 30,2009

On August 15, 2008, this nice young man, Cody Grant, (college kid from California) came to my door selling magazines and I don't normally buy like but I did and today is Jan. 30, 2009 and I still haven't received the magazine that I ordered. It was $34. I will never trust kids selling magazines like this again.
N  12th of Mar, 2009 by

Always Helping People, LLC - Fraud
Always Helping People LLC.

A young man came to our door last summer and stated he was raising money to go on a trip. The company he was promoting was Always Helping People, LLC out of Prosper Texas. He said his name was Ryan Essex and his phone number was 940-206-8177. He sold me the Turtle Magazine for our young daughter and Shape magazine for myself. A total of nearly $100. for the two. I was leary because it was a lot of money to me. I thought if it would help him to go on a trip I would do it. I did, and never recieved my magazine. I have wrote by mail to the company. It does not exist. The address on the reciept is p.o. box 897 Prosper Tx 75078. I wish there was some way to stop this from happening. I have read online that this has happened many times to other trusting people who are trying to help someone else!
A  12th of Mar, 2009 by
I wish there was a way to all come together and stop this company!
If anyone has any ideas I can be reached at adappen@hotmail.com
N  20th of Mar, 2009 by
Its getting bad when people are using young adults to rip people off... I go through the magizine companys I know then I will get what I paid for!
A  31st of Mar, 2009 by
A;pril 2008 I bought 4 subscriptions from these con-artists and here it is a year later and no magazines! I guess I'm a sucker!
A  3rd of Apr, 2009 by
I, too, seem to have been duped by this company. The young men that were eager to sell the magazines so they could earn enough for a trip overseas were VERY VERY eager to take my money and looks like everybody elses money, too! I have sent 2 emails to this company. My order was taken 8/3/08 and still have seen ANYTHING!!! ITS NOW 4/3/09! My granddaughter was looking forward to receiving this magazine because she loves receiving things in the mail, just like all 4-5 year olds. I really wish there was something else to do. Right now money is tight in this economy and nobody can afford anybody taking their hard earned money away! In the future, guess I won't be buying like this. Too bad for the honest guys! So, so sorry you can't trust people like you used to be able to.
N  11th of Jun, 2009 by

Always Helping People - Fraud
Always Helping People

I had a Young man by the Name of Ryan Essex come by saying that he was selling magazines. I asked him to step into the house offered him a drink and looked at the Magazines that he was selling . I thought that it would be a nice suprise for my Husband since he was out on the road to have some thing to take out with him to read on the Truck. I ordered to of them and that was in May of last yr and I am still waiting for him to get them.
N  22nd of May, 2010 by
A seasoned con-artist? Are you serious? Did you even take the 10 seconds it would have taken to consider that the company for which i worked was at fault. Do a little research before you go internet-bashing someone who is more of a victim than you are. These sales companies hire young people who think that what they are doing/selling is legitimate and so we do it. There are many reasons why someone may have not gotten their magazines. Consider that i sold them for 2 years... thats thousands of sales... literally, thousands. And out of all of that, there are 3 or 4 of you who didnt get your order and decide to vent on the most public of forums. Your loss - $30 and a bottle of water. The possibilities of my losses are endless. Prospective employers, landlords, girlfriends - just about anyone who has a reason to research me is going to see this and automatically assume that what you rant is true. So im sorry that your $30 investment for Vogue magazine or whatever crap it was that you bought didnt pan out for you. But please, think before you do something like bash someone's name on the net. You obviously have no idea the damage that something like this causes.
N  23rd of Jun, 2010 by
I didn't get my magazine either. He is just a conman. He wants everyone to feel bad for him. Grow up.
A  13th of Aug, 2010 by
I too believe it was a con. I never recieved my magazine orders, and tried to contact the business...There is NO phone number on the "customer copy". Let's see, I ordered the magazines in march of 2008! still waiting!!! the sad thing is they were for my small children that were sad and finally gave up asking about the magazines when the magazines never came! Not only do I believe that this was a con but I was told my order would be processed faster if I paid CASH! between that and no phone number I should have realized I was being conned.

And as for KCRISHER it appears that you are defending this company because there is some guilt? My little 5 & 6 year old chose magazines they never recieved along with one for my husband, I spent $82.00!!! So if this isn't a con then you tell everyone how their policy works for complaints and refunds so that us few people who didn't get them can get it resolved! (BESIDES just a mailing address as contact info!!) I am sorry, but I am offended by your remarks because my children were taken advantage of and $82.00 is not something I just would throw away... Apparently that company you worked for paid you well if $30.00 and morals does not matter to you. I am a business owner who sells all over the world and I would not treat my customers like that!