Always Helping People, LLC / never recieved our mag order

1 Coleman, MI, United States Review updated:

on October 26th, 2007 we had a kid come to our house selling your magazines (they do this every year). when we order the last time they we recieved the magazines but this time we have not recieved any at all! Now until this very moment i was unsure who to contact i could not find my reciept. But now that i have it I either want our order of 12 issues started NOW or I want our money back. These were suppose to be a little something for our kids to recieve in the mail. Not only did you rob them of that you robbed us of our money. I have never been so dissapointed in your services before! I want my money back & I want my 12 issues of the Turtle magazine that we order for our kids!
i can be reached at lil_mama_read@yahoo.com!

Comments

Ki
  10th of Oct, 2008
Always Helping People, LLC - Door to Door sales (magazine)
Always Helping People, LLC
P.O. Box 897
Prosper
Texas

They send people door to door selling magazines and cash your check but you never reveice what you purchased. Found out this has happened to a number of people around the states by the same company.

Ka
  10th of Oct, 2008

Same thing happened to me I never got my magazines!

Tr
  9th of Nov, 2008
Always Helping People, LLC - Fraud
Always Helping People, LLC
PO Box 897
Prosper
Texas

Ordered a magazine for my son and never got anything. My check was cashed but nothing was ever received.

Gi
  13th of Aug, 2010

I had the same problem, my children were looking forward to a magazine that never came!! I would like my $82.00 back!!!