ALW Sourcing, LLC / Harrassment

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

I first received a call from this company several months back. I did answer and speak with a woman the first time they phoned to see what it was about as I did not recognize the number and was not behind on anything. She advised this was in regards to a medical bill from 2002. She could only provide the doctors name and the company that was filing on behalf of the doctor. None of this sounded right as 1/I have excellent benefits and 2/ I was not involved in any surgeries at all. I took the information down and proceeded to look up the doctor - was not practicing any where in NJ. I also could not find the business in NJ either - they had several off-shoots operating out of Florida. I do not have either of these with me as I write this. ANyway - they continue to phone and harrass me. Since 2002 we have bought 2 houses and moved 3 times, none of this appeared on any credit reports we obtained (and you all know they go over those with a fine toothed comb). I dismissed it as they had the wrong person (there are 4 other individuals in the area alone with my exact same name). I happen to be the only listed in the phone book. I've since advised them of as much (not to mention my legal name in 2002 was different than what this was filed under as I was married by then). They continue to call and insist I am the correct person but cannot provide me with any statements or copies of said bill?! I am not paying them a nickel and would like to know how I can best get them to leave me alone and stop the harrassing calls. Its now up to 4 times a day I get home and see them on the caller ID (I do work full time, have a steady job and income and am not a deadbeat!).
this is absolutely ridiculous on so many levels and its highly intrusive.

Me

Comments

• Le
      21st of Jan, 2009

THEY ARE THE ### OF THE EARTH...