Altmann Construction / Dont pay there Subs

1 5101 Dominion DriveArnold, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 636-282-7215

This company does not pay their Sub contractors, They Contract to work on your home, They committ insurance fraud, they dont pay their subs, and the Homeowner is stuck paying off all of the Bills. Do not hire this Contractor fro Arnold Missouri, they do business in Colorado, Missouri, Kansas, New Mexico, and Arizona. They are Storm chasers, They do not do what they say, they stiff their Sub Contractors, Rusty Altmann is a Convicted Felon, Ghris Kaelin is the one you really need to watch out for, they are Frauds, Please steer clear of this business. They will steal your Money and all the stuff in your house too. call Law Enforcement on theis Company. Call you insurance Company and report them for Insurance Fraud.

Comments

• Al
      3rd of May, 2011

This guy Mike was paid. Got the $4000 check he cashed. The fact is he threw a HUGE fit when he wasn't paid 48hrs after the job was complete, yet the agreement was on Friday 5 days. Anyhow, its said this guy has to act like a kid and not a man.
    Be honest!! You will get alot further in life and in business.

Any Questions please call me:
    Chris Kaelin
    314-723-3797

• Pr
      4th of May, 2011

Chris Kaelin not only played the run around game with me, we were supposed to be paid on Friday after the job was completed on Thursday. I paid for the Paint, Labor, Prep on the house, Altmann got the Insurance Check way back in June of 2010, I was hired by Altmann in October, only because a friend of mine who worked at Altmann got me to go look at this job for this company. I ussaully steer clear of Roofing Contractors, especially if they are out of state doing business in Colorado. I made several attemps to get paid, I was lied to many times by this company in references to getting paid, I was runned around like someones Horses ###. I really dont appreciate the comments made by you Chris, if I have to I will list your clients name and let him tell you and the world the real story. Try me. I am sick and tired of you presenting your company as if you have done nothing wrong. I hope that you take this seriously because I am not slamming, or slandering your company I speak the truth. As for your comments I welcome the Paper to go to court and I will be counter suing you for at least double the amount you are going to sue me for. By the way I hope and pray that this is the end of this, If not I will get Rick Gonzales involved and he too can tell the world how you treated me, another painter, and Him...

• Al
      25th of Mar, 2012

We have the insurance paperwork and everything to proove you are a liar. Look at how you speak and act. Your payment was a little late. We did get paid half of the insurance check (that was for the roof we installed before you started the painting???? remember that??) We didn't have the final insurance check when you were done. FACT.
    Its no hard feelings to you.. You have your own issues to deal with and it doesn't bother me. Fact is there was a delayed payment to you and you blew up and way over reacted as if we owed you for a long period of time. (Matt wasn't home to sign for the NEXT Day USPS that came in on Friday and that was reason for the weekend delay. Of course it wasn't your fault but the truth is the truth.
    We are licensed in multiple townships in Denver Colorado. We are licensed in 6 different states and have two main offices in Missouri for your info.
    I have never had a contractor act like you do and make up consistent lies and blow things out a proportion.

No hard feelings.. Just a little misunderstanding getting blowed out of proportion. We never commited insurance fraud and that wasn't right for you to say that. At least be honest in your statements.