Alteril / Fradulent Billing

1 HI, United States Review updated:

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

On 9/30/2010 I ordered a free trial of Alteril from your tv infomercial. I was advised that I would be charged $0.97 for shipping and handling to Hawaii, and that it could take 3-4 weeks to recieve the package. Upon reciept I would have 7 days to try the product, and either continue using it or cancel the continued shipments.

I recieved the trial supply on October 9. I cancelled my continued order on October 11, via customer service where I was assured that everything was cancelled and that I would not be charged since I had cancelled well within the 7 day trial period.

WELL THAT WAS A LIE!!!

I had already been charged $26.90 for the 30 day supply----On October 9...the day I got the trial. How is that possible when I had only just received the trial order? When I found out about this (via my online bank statement that I looked up on 10/12) I promptly called customer service and conveniently all representatives were busy and no one could take my call. So I called your order hotline and a representative named Angie advised me that she would forward my information to another department. No one has called.

So now that you have wasted my time, illegally and fraudulently taken money from my bank account, and caused me added stress. You will now be incurring charges of $15/hr. for wasting my time and putting me through this. What are you going to do to remedy this situation, because if I don't get a response within 24 hours of writing this email---your company is going to be facing a class action lawsuit!

Comments

• El
      17th of Feb, 2009
    Alteril - unauthorized Charged
    Biotab Nutriceuticals
    E. Huntington Drive
    Montrovia
    Phone: 626-775-6300

Unauthorized charged on my credit card. 36.90 was charged on my account without my authorization. Phone lines do not work..website does not work. FRAUD

3rd of May, 2009
    Alteril - Trying to cancel can not get responce
    Biotab Nutriceuticals Inc
    South Carolina

I an trying to cancel my order and can not get thru to the company. Can you help me? My account # is 176386. I will keep trying to get thru but please help me

• Lo
      30th of May, 2009
    Alteril - disappointed
    biotab nutriceuticals
    401 E. huntington Dr.
    Monrovia
    California

I did not order this, and do not want anything from this company. Please stop charging this nto my account

25th of Jul, 2009

im pissed off this stuff is a joke please quit sendding me this crap

25th of Jul, 2009

QUIT, CANCEL, MY ORDER8892511 I DO NOT WISH TO RECEIVE ANY MORE OF YOUR CRAP IM REPORTTING YOU TOSPAM & IM CANCELING MY CREDDIT CARD THIS IS BUNCH OF ###ING ###

22nd of Nov, 2010

I TOTALLY AGREE. I HAVE BEEN DONE THE SAME BY THIS
    SCAM. I WANT TO HELP WITH A CLASS ACTION AGAINST THESE PEOPLE.

MY EMAIL new.agr@gmail.com