Altech Netstar Fitment Centre Vodaworld / Bad quality of work done by their technician
Monday 9th 2011 I took my BMW 1 series coupe to this Fitment Centre to have my Netstar Tracking Unit checked since it was faulty, one of their technician blew out the fuse thats control the lights, and he battled to have it fixed on time i spend the whole day there till 9PM while they are busy fault checking.They removed the dashboard silver trim panels which they happend to scratch looking for the fuse box, without success on Tuesday 10 they took my vehicle to BMW to have BMW run a diagnostic on the car which indicated the fuses that was blown they replaced those and the car lights was fine, but the car performance changed from high to low with a Turbo lag. The Manager Peter called me on Wednesday 11 th saying the car was fine, I went to collect the car With a bad performance and scratched dashboard, ashtray trims and the manager claims those i caused because of wear, He made a lame excuse saying watch could have caused the scratches, I dont wear watches he then changed the story saying the Technician is fairly new and when they remove dash pannels they should put them on plastic protectors but he did not. When you take a car to a fitment centre you expect to find it in good condition.
They did not even do the car checklist thats why they mess peoples cars and claim to be wear and tear. Avoid them
More Altech Netstar Fitment Centre Vodaworld Complaints & Reviews
- Altech Netstar - Netstar not accepting cancellation of contract 
- Netstar / Cybersleuth Supreme - Pathethic service 
- Altech Netstar - Stay away from them 
- Altech Netstar - Lack of service delivery from altech netstar
- Altech Netstar - I'm upset and frustrated, clearly honesty is not one of their corporate values 
- Altech Netstar - cancellation of tracker - ineffective service
- Altech Netstar - fitmentcertificate-21022506-nd764000
- Altech Netstar - they don't know customer service!!
- Altech Netstar - cancel a contract
- Altech - hp laptop