Altech Netstar / Stay away from them

We have a netstar system that was changed from one vehicle to another in April this year. THe fitment was done by Autoradio Randburg who never sent the documents through, so we didn't get a certificate for the new vehcile. After months of trying to get autoradio to send the documents I contacted Netstar direct - what a useless bunch.

I got hold of Gert Johnson who had promised to get it all sorted out and all the documents were sent to him. After weeks of following up I get told he has passed away and no one else can help.

What on earth needs to happen for them to just do their jobs the first time.

Ma

Comments

• Al
      9th of Sep, 2010

Hi Mansine,

I would like to get in touch with you to address and resolve the matter.

Please email me on [email protected] or call me on 011 207 5144 and I will gladly assist.

Many thanks,

Patrick Wales
    Contact Centre Manager

• Si
      24th of May, 2017

@Altech Netstar i would like you to assist me.

In 2015 I took Oakhurst insurence and i was told that it comes as a sort of a combo or package that includes Alter Netstar trackor in it. Nothing was explained to me thouroughly as i think it should have and i never dealt with anyone from Alter Netstar except the people from ther insurence campany. Only when i terminated the contract with the insurence, I got a call from Netstar informing that i took a 3 year contract with them and if i terminate with them too, there will be a charge/ certain amount i have to pay. Fair enough, i paid their money and only to find out that they handed me over to itc. First of all it was never explained to me the part of the trackor as a seperate thing and secondly im being handed over, not only that, after i have paid the money and settled it, Alter Netstar company is playing hide and seek, they dont want to update my profile from the itc and sending me the paid up letter, i dont know how many time i have called requesting assistnce in this regard, I spoke to a lady called Abeeda Titus whom she referred me to a guy called Mohammed (legal dept) whose never in the office. Eventually when i found him He, Mohammed told me i shouldnt be talking to him, now how is it that its not up to him yet i was told by Abeeda that he is at the legal department in the company??. i have been having this problem with this company and i regret the day i took Oakhurst insur that brought me this problem. If anyone would assist me to get my naam cleared without the help of Mohammed Abeeda or anyone on this company i would really appreciate. I need to get on with my life and make applications for finance.

16th of Aug, 2018
    Altech Netstar - Wrong location
    South Africa

I have received calls from nestar that the car was spotted on N12 somewhere in Northern Cape. The driver of the car said he was in Potchefstroom all along.
    Is it possible that nestar can give wrong location.
    http://maps.google.com/maps?q=-27.94409, 25.10128 N12, 6.341 km from Utlawanang, North West

• Ru
      16th of Aug, 2018
    Altech Netstar - Faulty tracking device and debiting of account after cancelation
    netstar.co.za

Despite Netstar eventually removing its faulty tracking device from my car I have not received the confirmation of cancelation I requested on 11 May and this month (June) my account has again been debited by Netstar.

• Ge
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Altech Netstar - Monitering van bakkie
    Caledon

Rekening nr. 10476858
    Na verskeie e-posse na julle adres- [email protected] kry ek geen reaksie van julle nie. Ek kom tot die besef dat julle nie 'n diens aan my kan lewer nie en dus kontrakbreuk pleeg.
    Mnr. Botha

• Bo
      29th of Aug, 2018
    Altech Netstar - Maandelikse aftrekking
    Oudtshoorn Western CApe

Goeiedag

Graag wens ek u debietafdeling, ernstig en dringend vra om die betaaldatum op my Vivo CG 14204 op die 15 e van elke maand af te trek.
    Genoemde datum word my salaris betaal .
    Ek, R. Wicomb het al herhaalde eposse gestuur om dit te verander, maar daar wotd nie aandag aan my versoek gegee nie.

• Nh
      3rd of Sep, 2018
    Altech Netstar - App on mobile phone
    Limithill
    South Africa

I spoke to a consultant week before last reporting that i cant access my vehicle witb ne registration number. I WAS TOLD ITS BECAUSE MY ACCOUNT IS IN ARREARS AND I TOLD HIM THAT MY ACCOUBT WAS PAID UP week before last and i have a proof to confirm that

19th of Sep, 2018
    Altech Netstar - Contract for Tracking Device
    Gauteng
    South Africa

I am getting calls from collection agencies stating that I owe nestar some money . My contract ended last year. If there was outstanding money why was I not told last year by netsar in a form of a call a message or mail. Why am I getting disturbing messages or threats. I can be contacted on 0733847115