Altech Auto Page / Mms

South Africa Review updated:

How is it possable to subscribe fia the internet for content charge on a cell phone, the cell phone cannot even receve the content, it is to old .I think someone is screwing us over and is hiding behinde a lot of red tape hoping we wil lose intrest.
Ch

Comments

Cy
  12th of Oct, 2008
I have a contract with Altech Autopage. From July to September 2008 I have been billed extra. My contract is for 500MB. I have not used even 400MB since I signed the contract, but from July I feel I am a victim of Daylight robbery. In July- 691, In August - 1 156, in September 714.00

Ntombi Ngubane
Pr
  16th of Oct, 2008
FOR THE PAST MONTH AUTOPAGE HAS BLOCKED MY PHONE EVEN THOUGH I HAVE BOTH FAXED AND EMAILED PROOF OF PAYMENT TO THEM .BUT THEY HAVE THE AUDACITY TO LOAD MY PHONE WITH AIRTIME WHICH THEY KNOW CANNOT BE USED .
Ro
  27th of Oct, 2008
hi everyone, whatever you do, DO NOT BUY A DATA BUNDLE FROM AUTO PAGE !!! i am being ripped off . i am being grossly over charged even tho i have proof on my sim card that i have not used all the mb on my account . they have given me a few thousand rand as credit but have refused to admit that i am being overcharged. i urge ALL clients of auto page to check how they are being billed .even consider going elswhere for internet service .
Va
  29th of Nov, 2008
I have had my cotract since June 2007 and had problems with my billing and debit orders from then. In May 08 I made a cash payment of R1000 to my account and kept on faxing the proof of payment and phoning as they also at the end of May deducted the amount from my acc. That R1000 was alocated to my acc only 25 Nov.
Ti
  1st of Dec, 2008
i have reported my sim card for the last 5-6 months to be replaced because i have insurance for sim.they have blocked my sim card but nothing happened after that.i phoned auto page disscussed about this but i endup paying for the phone call i make because i use my airtime.as customer they should have contacted me after i made few phone calls.what must i do now.
sim card has got insurance i can't wait that long because every months i am paying for what i dont use.
Th
  18th of Dec, 2008
My phone was barred even before the end of November month, a debit of R686 was made to my acc.Given that R100 free airtime is loaded at the beginning of the month, this amount shocked me as I'm still a student and know better than making calls worth almost R800.None the less I did not think it impossible for it to be true.The transaction failed and I was contacted on the 15th of December, I had now gathered the R686 and had an agreement with the operator to set off the debit for the 17th, somehow the debit was set off on the sixteenth(a public holiday) before i got the chance to deposit money into my acc(I found that to be unfair).To my suprise this time the debit came up to R2431.I had not contacted them to unblock my phone and unbar it since i knew my acc was in areas.What I find amazing is that if this R2431 amount is correct, I must have made R1745 in calls in a period of 15 days on a phone that was barred even before the end of the November, now that I find to be impossible.Even if there are intrests rates on an account that's paid late can they really be that high?.What is even more distressing is the fact that for everytime these transactions fail the bank charges me.On the last transaction failure they charged me R289.The R2431 has made me even more suspicious of the first amount of R686.I would like this matter to be resolved ASAP it being the festive season I could use all the pennies I feel have been taken out of my hands unfairly.
  6th of Mar, 2009
My phone was barred long time ago, its not working, my sim card is still barred but somebody is using my sim card on prepaid, and yet is on a contract 084 616 2153 of 24 months, and Altechaoutopage still deducting the money from the bank, the lady who is using my sim card on prepaid is staying in eVenda, and she is been using my sim card since November 2008. My question is as I the contract person
1. What I am benefiting from Altech autopage every month since I
am paying uptodate?
2. Why do they still deducting from my bank if I do not benefit
from the money, they deduct from me? I am sure its uptodate.
3. Why Why Why?

Please let the contract be cancelled and refunded all the money that is paid for that service, because they bridge the contract, by taking my number giving out to somebody else as a prepaid, its my number 0846162153, and stop the deductions from my account, because its not my number anymore.
Cs
  16th of Mar, 2009
I have a contract by altec for more than 2 years now. I pay for a service what i am not getting.
I Pay R150 a month for that service. You keep om putting of my internet. Unacceptable. I pay for it and I want to use it. Not for you to chooce when Im allowed to use it and when not. If you have to put off my internet put it off after 2am that is when people dont need it. I pay that amount for a service and that is what I want to be deliverd to me. FIX IT.

JUST FOR INCASE YOUR COMPUTERS IS AS CRAPY AS YOUR SERVICE, HERE IS MY NO 084 556 7307
Ca
  31st of Jan, 2012

ALTECH AUTO PAGE - Contract Renewal
Altech Auto Page
South Africa

I was called by one of their consultants for upgrade that was due on the 26th January 2012 and was promised that I should be getting my new contact phone like in the next 2 - 3 days, I was called by someone at their call centre yesteday and today to confirm if I've received the phone. I infomed them that I still did not received the phone. And now my service is terminated on the old contract what do I do now???