AlShahrani. Mohammed saad DR. / flydubai fz814 from abha to dubai 23/11/2017 ticket # 141-[protected]

1 Khamis Moushait / Abha, SA

Booking Reservation # QKV5TC, I woud like to informe you that I' am business class passenger & my flight suppose to be at 14.15 we were in abha air port since 13:00 proceed for our flight to dubai . Then time reach 15:00 with out any apologies or food service as we did not have our lunch . Then we asked the attendant service he said No information, what is happening now, , then after 18:00 hrs. They told us the flight will be at 22:30 So we discovered later that flydubai was sheeting us by combined tow flight in one flght to reduce there cost regardless any passengers circumstances, that we should raise this issues to IATA . & for stopping this bad behavior against the respected costumers and in same time I' am asking for compensation for the loss I faced . Itis deficiency in service & shares of neglected business class .
Awaiting for reply

Dr. Mohammed S Alshahrani

Mobile +[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com

• Updated by Dr.Mohammed Saad ALSHAHRANI, Dec 04, 2017

I am still waiting for your respond regarding my previous complain ..., , , flydubai fz814 from abha to dubai 23/11/2017 ticket # 141-[protected]

Dr