ALR / insurance fraud

Association for lifestyle reform
this company solicited me at my office through constant faxes. in need of insurance i signed up only to wait two months before recieving any info or card . the packet arrived lacking a doctors list. after four phone calls and a collective wait time of one hour i was faxed a list of doctors and not one office had ever heard of this company. to my surprise i go online to see fraud reports all over the place for this company. so i have started a fraud case and informed the police to this operation and i am waiting for my five hundred dollars back.

N  18th of Mar, 2009 by
Thank you! I just finished talking with someone about ALR Insurance. I was given a "too good to be true" rate, and I have many health issues. I also was given a high pressure conversation to "sign up now." I am glad I checked here first.
A  15th of Apr, 2009 by
If you paid by credit card file dispute and get your money back. Also, contact your attorney general online and they WILL do something. They got back to me immediately. And, here is the phone number for ALR's billing people to complain: 909-902-5770!
N  23rd of Feb, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Association for Lifestyle Reform Adds Fraud Investigation Division to Protect Its Members

Hotline set up for customers

Chino, CA - February 23, 2010 —The Association for Lifestyle Reform (ALR) recently added a Fraud Investigation Division for customers to contact if they believe they did not purchase what was originally promised by third-party marketers.

ALR is a membership-based organization that provides discounted services to its members, such as pre-paid legal services and discounts on vacations, auto rentals, and prescriptions. As a membership-based association, ALR is able to provide discounts on behalf of its members by obtaining group pricing, including limited supplemental insurance benefits.

ALR engages third-party marketing firms to sell memberships. The company carefully screens the marketing firms it works with and sets and provides guidelines when speaking with potential members; however, there have been instances where independent marketing firms deviated from ALR’s guidelines. It is ALR’s policy to ensure the security, privacy and satisfaction of its members. To that end, ALR has established a Fraud Investigation Division. The division will take customer complaints regarding the sales process and investigate the issues regarding the marketing firm involved.

“We are very excited about being able to offer our product to people, however, some members have experienced an inferior sales process, ” said Brad Wessler, CEO of Association for Lifestyle Reform. “Under no circumstances will we tolerate bad sales practices from the marketing firms we work with. Therefore, we set up a division specifically for this purpose and a toll-free number for our members to call.”

About the Association for Lifestyle Reform

The Association for Lifestyle Reform, ALR, provides discounted benefits to its membership. Members benefit from the association purchasing benefits at group discounts. Although one of the many services include limited supplemental insurance benefits, the association does not sell or market health insurance.

Further information please contact: -