Alpine Transmission Supply LLC / Fraud Alert

23606 N 19TH AVE BLDG B #210Phoenix, United States Review updated:
Phone: 623-879-8900

Alpinetranssupply.com and Alpine transmission supply found on ebay are just new names for an old scam old company named Phoenix Remanufactured Transmissions, aka Phoenix Retrans, aka phoenixhardparts.com. The owner of this ripp-off company is a guy named
Frank C. Kuperman and he is not a man of his word. His former company had over 300 BBB complaints against it and multiple complaints filed with the Attorney General of Arizona. I guess the heat was too much for him so he closed the doors of PRT and reopened them as AlpineTransSupply. This Frank character is also affiliated with other companies that go by the name of 'Red Line Torque Converters" and Silverado Industries. Beware of this guy and his unethical practices. Do not do business with these scam artists.
Bo

Comments

Dc
  4th of Nov, 2008
I went to Phoenix Az. 10-31-08 and their doors are closed as of 10-15-08, they have relocated and change their name . They operating in Ebay under AlpineTransSupply (ATS). I personally am going to question Ebay regarding any affiliation that Ebay has with Frank C. Kuperman. He's trying to run the scam on me, I contacted Capital One and they have credited my account in full.
Bo
  8th of Nov, 2008
Good news about this Frank C. Kuperman clown and his rip-off businesses.

The AG of AZ is going after the puke for ripping hundreds of people off! Finally, some justice will be served and this guy will be out of business.
Fc
  12th of Nov, 2008
Fraud Alert Update!!!
This Frank C. Kuperman turkey is changing names faster than Obama changes his promises!!!
He is now using the member name of 'transconnection' on ebay to ripoff even more unsuspecting people!!

Beware!!!
Au
  14th of Nov, 2008
anyone being ripped off as I have, please contact Nancy Anger in the AZ Atty General's office: Nancy.Anger@azag.gov.
thanks
Ma
  14th of Nov, 2008
I am a victim of this ripoff artist and had filed a complaint against Kuperman months ago. I understand that the AG of AZ is suing this chump as we speak. I am one of HUNDREDS of fine folks that are listed in the complaint. If anyone out there has been ripped off by this Kuperman clown, contact the AG of AZ immediately to have your name added to the complaint.
To
  21st of Nov, 2008
I just got my letter from the AG on the 18th of this month he got me for $6000.00 on a built Dodge Diesel Tranny, I have been dealing with this since May 10th of 08 I have put 4 of these junk trannys in my customers truck and none have worked at all I just went too a local rebuilder and he tore his apart and said it was missing parts inside and there was no way it could work.. He also has not give me the core back either from May. I hope he rots in Hell or better yet someone he gets over on SHOTS him and makes him Suffer. Todd