Alpine Lion BoerboelsCustomer service

J Oct 01, 2014 Review updated:

I bought a dog from Patrick Hall, with Alpine Lion Boerboels recently. I was having the dog shipped to me, and Patrick was fine to deal with until I paid for the dog. He became very unprofessional and rude the moment he had my money. He took his time shipping me the dog. Patrick made him self clear when I asked when he would send the dog, he replied in a text, "I'll get to it when I can (or want)." I was not too happy with him and asked for a refund, so I could take my business elsewhere. He told me he would not be refunding me the $1000 "deposit" I placed on the pup. He stated in a text, "call a lawyer if you want to be a difficult ###!!" I eventually received the dog. She is wonderful and I can't say anything bad about his product, but as a business man and professional, I can say he is awful! I would never do business with him again, and would never recommend him to anyone.

More Alpine Lion Boerboels Complaints & Reviews

• P
      Aug 16, 2018

EXCELLENT DOG WAS RECEIVED ON TIME AT 8 WEEKS OLD!!
    CANNOT SHIP THEM BEFORE THAT TIME (OR IF WEATHER DICTATES OTHERWISE).
    SOME FOLKS CAN'T ACCEPT THAT LIFE IS FLUID AND SOMETIMES YOU CANNOT CONTROL CERTAIN THINGS.
    GREAT PUP...DIFFICULT CLIENT.
    (unfortunately, only the negative responses make it online...but 3 complaints in 15 years when we've placed over 300 dogs worldwide in that time?...EXCEPTIONAL!!)

• A
      Nov 06, 2019

@Patrick N. Hall Patrick you and your family are [censored]ing liars and someday you will pay.