Alpha Structural, Inc. / Alpha Structural, Inc., ripoff

Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

Do yourself and your wallet a favor and stay away from Alpha Structural. I don’t know where they bought or how they got their contractor's license but they have no clue at all what they are doing. Living in Southern California in earthquake country, I wanted to make sure my house is ready for the big one. Unfortunately this company is preying on such people as my wife and I. They charged us an arm and a leg for something that our local handyman could have done for a few hundred dollars. This company is a complete rip off and I don’t recommend anyone doing any business with them.

Comments

•   Jul 12, 2011

Alpha Structural, Inc. does not service Lancaster, CA and do not have any customers on record by the name of Stan Riley. Alpha Structural, Inc. has sent a message to Stan Riley via this website, https://www.complaintsboard.com, to sort out the fact that Mr. Riley has clearly mistaken our company for another, and we have not yet received a response from Mr. Riley. Should anyone reading this have any questions for Alpha Structural, Inc. regarding this, please do not hesitate to contact our Quality Control department at 323-258-5482. We take it very seriously if a customer of ours is ever dissatisfied in the slightest. Our office hours are as follows: Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 6:00pm. Thank you for your time in reading this and we look forward to hearing from you should you encounter any questions or concerns.