Alpha Red Inc. / unauthorized charge on my bank account

1 962 Nebo Walker Road Nebo, WV 25141Nebo, WV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3042862083

On October 3, 2008 my bank account was charged through my debit card number for $99.95 by Alpha Red Inc. without my permission. Thankfully on October 8, 2008 it was reimbursed. I didn't know anything about this until I received my statement today October the 17th. I called my bank about it because I didn't even know who Alpha Red is. They couldn't tell my anything and just suggested I research this on the internet. Of course, I was fearful because here was what we figured out to be an internet transaction that I didn't even do. So I had to have my debit card deactivated. This is very aggrivating because I not only have to pay $5.00 for my new card, but I have to wait at least 10 business days to get my new debit card, which will have a new account number, plus I have to get used to a new pin number. This is inconvenient at times such as when you go out of town and certain businesses won't accept out of town checks. I also called my bank back and told them what I found out so they can help other customers who may run into this problem. Very inconvenient, annoying, and much time having to be wasted on this by many people.

Comments

• To
      18th of Jan, 2007
    Alpha Red - Money taken out of my account

Alpha Red is a fraudulent website company. Money was taken out of my checking account that I did not authorize. There is so much dishonesty in this world today. It is so aggravating, that some people work so hard for their money, and people out there don't care and steal. Something need to been done.

• Fr
      18th of Oct, 2008

just found out that my account was charged twice (2 oct./6 oct) with same amount.

• Ju
      24th of Oct, 2008

They did this to a whole load of people.
    The company owner charged a whole load of peoples cards and ran off to dubai with $4m