Alpha Products International / Problems With An X-Treme E-Bike

3710 Londonderry BlvdOrlando, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 407-292-2267

In November I purchased a X-Treme XB-508 Electric Scooter. The unit arrived as promised and operated fine for a while. One week after receiving the unit my son was riding it and it lost power in the rear motor and will not run. I contacted X-Tremes Customer Service Div. about my problem and their warrenty coverage because it is still covered. I was told to go online and submit a work ticket and that I would be contacted within 24 hours. Well after two weeks and submitting THREE work tickets I have not heard from them, not even a phone call or E-Mail message. All phone calls to them go unanswered. Something must be done with this Company by someone in order for us to get some service for their product. It looks like my $875.00 was for nothing.

Comments

Newton
Iowa
Phone: 954-839-8788
getscooters.com

Company wont give the EPA certification for the xm-155. The MCO provided did not say it met EPA standards so DMV in Oregon wont license the scooter. Cant get it street legal without the EPA certification. Ive been trying to get it for TWO MONTHS from customer service. So I wind up with an expensive YARD ORNAMENT!! I have told them all I need is an original letter from the, the distributor, saying it meets EPA requirements, which is advertised on the website. NO LUCK.

X-Treme Scooters Logo X-Treme Scooters