Alpha master hosting / webhostoffice.com scam hosting company

Guys I purchased unlimited alpha master reseller for $190 / year from webhostoffice .com

I never knew about these clowns their server frequently goes down & support doesn't exist. webhostoffice .com offer 30 days money back guarantee but they refused me to refund & just after a few days they suspended my account without any reason. I sent them many emails but they are not replying. I did some research on this one man show COMPANY ? & found that is is run by a guy named Viral who ran many similar fraud / scam websites in past.

The list of his websites are below:

hostingspace4u .com, .net
gbhoster .com
hostmeforever .com
hostingmember .com

I did not know this earlier I found this while searching on DP forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1390044

Guys beware of this guys & don't fall in cheap unlimited or alpha master offers

I am checking with my lawyer to check possible legal actions against webhostoffice .com / viral

N  25th of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I purchased unlimited alpha from them and got scammed. they deleted my account within 2 days without reason and have not responded to any emails.
A  26th of Jul, 2009 by
i got scamed too .. ill get my lawyer up his ### ... ic3 claim first
N  26th of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
sam here
A  11th of Aug, 2009 by
yea I didn't receive my master reseller package and they didn't give me a refund
A  15th of Aug, 2009 by
what method you paid to him. if you paid through paypal please make " dispute a transaction". in paypal they will take care of the amount u paid.